Whre is Osama Bin Laden??

leeanne

War Hero
He's right here in my house!!!

No! I'm almost 100% sure he has set up a taxi service near Monchengladbach!  He was talking about how easy it was to go unnoticed now he's shaved and wears a fishing hat, but I saw through it! :mad:

I think Bin Laden is in Woolwich, South East London. I'm not 100% sure because he was in a crowd of about 200 Bin look-a-likes down at the Dole Office all claiming extra cash for beard and hair care products.

E

error_unknown

yeah then there straight back to meet up in local square to talk about their desert wellies(flip flops)

He works on the MPGS at our camp. No sorry, I have him mixed up with the ex-WO1 on MPGS who is also a complete ringpiece.

CMT

Clanker
he could apply for asylum -he'll get a house,money,benefits etc etc

I think i saw him in my local 'Quickimart' along with Elvis and Kurt Cobain.

i could have been mistaken though. The guy i saw had a long beard, Turban and an AK47.

He was also carrying an "Idiots Guide to Boing 767's"  :-/

Osama Bin Laden is alive (and quite well) working as a 'red coat' at Butlins, Skegness. He has a weekly, Saturday night, cabaret spot belting out such wonderous hits such as; New York, New York - by Ol' Blue Eyes and Suicide Blonde by INXS.

Weekdays he can be found on the promenade presenting his own version of Punch and Judy for the kids, called Punch Judy. He wrote this adaption after his first experience of watching 'This Morning' on ITV.

I hope this clears up the debate on Osama's whereabouts.

Osama Bin Laden is alive (and quite well) working as a 'red coat' at Butlins, Skegness. He has a weekly, Saturday night, cabaret spot belting out such wonderous hits such as; New York, New York - by Ol' Blue Eyes and Suicide Blonde by INXS.

Weekdays he can be found on the promenade presenting his own version of Punch and Judy for the kids, called Punch Judy. He wrote this adaption after his first experience of watching 'This Morning' on ITV.

I hope this clears up the debate on Osama's whereabouts.

That'll be $100m please!

Pliersbabe

Clanker
well of course he's had a sex change operation because nobody would think of him doing that :p so be careful of who you pick up down town...lmao

Shit went down Emma's at Gospit and picked up this filthy bitch :twisted: !

Anyway when I woke up in the morning, bugger me it was old Bin Laden himself 8O .

Seems he is taken to dressing up, hanging around in Emmas looking for drunken matlo's, who have their wicked way and then are too embaressed to admit that they shagged him :oops: and hide him for a few weeks until he finds another drunk to stay with!

The Yanks only have to look in Fort Blockhouse male accomodation to find him!

Well if it wasn't him, that bloody QA was ugly :lol: .

BRADFORD.
:evil:

Birmingham

E

error_unknown

Osama aint bin hiddin'; he bin a guest at La Casa Blanca for quite some time now. I fact he is keeping an eye things while the Flamming Bush gets back handed greetings in Italy and other European locations.
bushpope.jpg

Latest Threads