Whre is Osama Bin Laden??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by error_unknown, Jan 18, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would any one like to help the Americans and suggest the possible location of Mr 'Bin'. I think the rward stands at 100 million Dollars (What ever they are!)    

2. he was in the NAAFI changing his video club card to the new one AGAIN

3. When General M is fed up being president perhaps the MOD could use him to conduct surveys on their behalf such as the one which determined that women are not as robust as men. Does anyone know his military background? I personally believe that maybe he was Int Corps, only because he was perceptive enough to narrow down that Bin Laden is dead as a first option and thaat if not he may be in Afghanistan. Why the hell do we need to call up 140 STABS with that kind of intelligence potential already in the region?

4. I'd heard that now they have relaxed the rules on oaths of allegiance (RE Sinn Fein) in Parliament he was thinking of becoming an MP and has his eyes on Bradford South.

5. He was in the NAAFI but they sent him away as he couldn't provide two different forms of proof of current address. :)

6. last saw him living out of a camp-a-van outside erotica in osnabruck, good choice of parking place tho' right in between mcdonalds and burger king and with live entertainment on his doorstep!!!!!!

7. Has nobody thought that he might just have gone away on his holidays?

Then again I suppose he could have just gone home to his mum and dads for a while.

8. He has one star and works in McDonalds in Basingstoke.

Mullah Omar has yet to earn a star and cleans the toilets of the infidel.

9. contrary to popular beleif he has been spotted working in bordons kebab van along with princess di,dodi al fayed and elvis.its true ive seen him.

10. He's elsewhere.  Hiding.

11. Don't quite know where he is...... but if he has got any sense he will hide with the rest of the B******s in Glasgow, who are hiding from the rest of the army after B****ring up this months pay.  It really is the Tora Boro Cave complex.  

12. What's wrong with this months pay?

13. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

There you all go again, blathering on about pay...   One would be lead to believe that you actually need the stuff or something.

Actually, Osama is in the next door office being interviewed for a post as RO1 Sy at MoD MB...

14. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

There you all go again, blathering on about pay...   One would be lead to believe that you actually need the stuff or something.

Actually, Osama is in the next door office being interviewed for a post as RO1 Sy at MoD MB...