Whose ******* track or manifesto?

I didn't either. Someone will be along shortly to explain how it is all Tony Blair's B.Liar's fault.

They may be onto something - as long as they recognise that the halfwits that succeeded him haven't done anything to reverse the madness.

I didn't either. Someone will be along shortly to explain how it is all Tony Blair's B.Liar's fault.

They may be onto something - as long as they recognise that the halfwits that succeeded him haven't done anything to reverse the madness.
Or that the immigration from both the West Indies and the Indian subcontinent started in the immediate post-war period.

Or that the immigration from both the West Indies and the Indian subcontinent started in the immediate post-war period.
Controlled vs. an uncontrolled and deliberate plan to socially engineer and irrevocably change the face of the nation, it's culture and its heritage. The numbers waved in or rounded up by Mandelson's "search parties" equate to one per minute, give or take the odd decimal place, for the duration of Labour's last tenure in government.

Last edited:
I think you'll find we had immigrants from other continents including India and Africa as far back as the megalithic era.

I think you'll find we had immigrants from other continents including India and Africa as far back as the megalithic era.
Gypsies?

I think you lot just need to accept that your country is to be settled by millions of new friends. This is because your government has decided that you aren't diverse enough.

Your government knows best and it's for your own good so just move on.

On Track to make the NHS unaffordable.
On Track to overload the Education System
On Track to overheat the Housing Market
On Track to reinforce a low wage, low skills economic sector.
On Track to make the State Pensions scheme unaffordable, but hopefully you'll die long before they pay it to you.
On Track to Tax the native population until the pips squeak to provide Housing and allowances for any blow in that can make these shores, ahead of anyone else who have generations born here.
On Track to wreck the Welfare State and everything our Grand parents/Great Grandparents established after world war 2.
On Track to destabilise the identities of communities.

I haven't got a single constructive reason why we must accept and indulge the needs on mass, of any other national who targets this country as a benefits tourist/economic migrant. It's been building for a decade and now it's getting so out of control that our current crop of politicians feel the need to Roll it in Glitter when they present it to the public.
CMD has been trumpeting taking some of the population out of the tax system altogether...yet when you think about it then it's obvious who would be amongst the major benefactors from that decision and to which countries that money is now heading for instead of the exchequer.

The situation has got so out of shape that unchecked mass immigration is seen as a valid topic of conversation and debate amongst 2nd and 3rd generation ethnic minorities, which has to be a good thing.

The biggest danger is the longer this situation continues to be ignored, the more extreme an over correction will be required, before it can get back onto a fair, even and sustainable basis.

I have no wish to pay NI contributions anymore, if the scheme is open to those who have never paid in then I will not get my fair access to the benefits. The wait to see my GP is four weeks now, unacceptable for me personally, its no longer worth it.

I have no wish to pay NI contributions anymore, if the scheme is open to those who have never paid in then I will not get my fair access to the benefits. The wait to see my GP is four weeks now, unacceptable for me personally, its no longer worth it.
What else are you going to do then?

On Track to make the NHS unaffordable.
On Track to overload the Education System
On Track to overheat the Housing Market
On Track to reinforce a low wage, low skills economic sector.
On Track to make the State Pensions scheme unaffordable, but hopefully you'll die long before they pay it to you.
On Track to Tax the native population until the pips squeak to provide Housing and allowances for any blow in that can make these shores, ahead of anyone else who have generations born here.
On Track to wreck the Welfare State and everything our Grand parents/Great Grandparents established after world war 2.
On Track to destabilise the identities of communities.

I haven't got a single constructive reason why we must accept and indulge the needs on mass, of any other national who targets this country as a benefits tourist/economic migrant. It's been building for a decade and now it's getting so out of control that our current crop of politicians feel the need to Roll it in Glitter when they present it to the public.
CMD has been trumpeting taking some of the population out of the tax system altogether...yet when you think about it then it's obvious who would be amongst the major benefactors from that decision and to which countries that money is now heading for instead of the exchequer.

The situation has got so out of shape that unchecked mass immigration is seen as a valid topic of conversation and debate amongst 2nd and 3rd generation ethnic minorities, which has to be a good thing.

The biggest danger is the longer this situation continues to be ignored, the more extreme an over correction will be required, before it can get back onto a fair, even and sustainable basis.
Go be an immigrant is Spain or something then?

In two decades we, the UK will be part of the Caliphate and we will all, the men that is, hve to grow long Talibandy bears and wear baggy pants and nightshirts in our daily round of prayers etc...... just think bacon butties and pork scratchings will all be banned............................. doesn't bear to think of. I think I'll emigrate to Iceland...!!

I heard the west Indies immigrant plan was sold on the idea they would return after we recovered from the war.

That may have not happened yet.
(Slightly) interesting little fact I saw some where says that the population of London only reached its per war level in Jan 2015.

So maybe the recovery has finally finished?

In two decades we, the UK will be part of the Caliphate and we will all, the men that is, hve to grow long Talibandy bears and wear baggy pants and nightshirts in our daily round of prayers etc...... just think bacon butties and pork scratchings will all be banned............................. doesn't bear to think of. I think I'll emigrate to Iceland...!!
Latvia is your friend... Although the bacon butties could do with some decent bacon.

The poll came as David Cameron, the Prime Minister, yesterday told an audience that the UK was now “on track to be the best multi-faith, multi-ethnic opportunity democracy anywhere on earth”.

I didn't vote for this and it has not been in any of the major parties election manifestos. For whose benefit is this track?

Concern over immigration delivers a 'significant' poll boost to the Leave campaign amid growing concern about control over UK borders
I think Mr. Cameron might be engaging in a bit of window dressing here.

Latest released figures are that 44% identify with Christianity, 8% with other faiths and 48% with no faith at all (source: Spectator from Friday). Five years ago, only 25% identified with no faith at all. So, if at all, I think we might be on track to be the best (? -- whatever) secular democracy anywhere on earth...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
don't tell him pike The NAAFI Bar 138
Provost The NAAFI Bar 66
OOMPALOOMPA Royal Signals 57