Whose Benefit?

Dream on, Troy! If it really happened, there'd be no drop in taxes and no "better quality of life" overall. It would just mean that the rich can hoover up a bit more for their coffers.

MsG
For the first time in the history of Arrse you have actually sold me on an idea!

The rich get richer, they buy more goods, pay more VAT, employ more people, sell off their old stuff at knock-down prices, give a bit more to charity and mock the SWP trolls as they wander around the expensive shops on a Saturday.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
For the first time in the history of Arrse you have actually sold me on an idea!

The rich get richer, they buy more goods, pay more VAT, employ more people, sell off their old stuff at knock-down prices, give a bit more to charity and mock the SWP trolls as they wander around the expensive shops on a Saturday.
You might want to update your database there, Harrumph! SWP trolls don't wander around expensive shops on a Saturday. The always do it on Mondays.:-D:-D:-D

MsG

You might want to update your database there, Harrumph! SWP trolls don't wander around expensive shops on a Saturday. The always do it on Mondays.:-D:-D:-D

MsG
Don't tell lies, they're flying back from Tuscany on Mondays, they wander around expensive shops on Wednesdays

I still reckon that we should round up all these sponging doley scum, those who refuse to work and are a burden on society, the wasters who abuse the system and we should have them in camps , far out in the countryside where a good work ethic is beaten into them. Or we could conduct medical tests on them, if they go a bit awry, oh well, no great loss really is it.

And get rid of all these fecking Eastern European economic migrants as well, gives us Brits a bit more room in our own country.

Dream on, Troy! If it really happened, there'd be no drop in taxes and no "better quality of life" overall. It would just mean that the rich can hoover up a bit more for their coffers.

MsG
The SWP would probably cease to exist, so that's a positive.