Whose Benefit?

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
A&E departments would be so quiet they'd all have tanks of tropical fish.
I used to read a blog called "Random Acts of Reality" (now collected as a book - "Blood Sweat and Tea)" about the adventures of a London Ambulance Service chap called Tom Reynolds. Very illuminating, I must say. 80% of his calls were drink or drug related.

Well meaning members of the public would spot a person appearing to be unconscious and it would normally be some pissed up old alky.

A&E departments would be so quiet they'd all have tanks of tropical fish.
I had the delight of a large boil on my arrse a few years ago, the Dr gave me some stuff for it late on a Friday and said if it doesn't go down then I should go to A&E to get it lanced on the Monday but said go at 7am, they'll have chucked all the drunks out by then.

Fortunately it buggered off by itself.

In the instances where people have been admitted with self induced injuries ( alcohol and drugs ) from a night on the town then they should pay for the treatment in A&E. I am not targeting those who are homeless etc but the usual lunatics who drink themselves to the point of needing hospital care because its all part of a fun night

You can't exterminate large sections of the population, it causes a right kerfuffle, as the square heads found out, you have to pay more compo than you save, and the gas bill is huge.
We'll be able to fine tune it, everything is so much greener and energy saving these days.
We can start with social malcontents and layabouts like this fat skanky whore , and then progress onto *Immigrants and Muslims.*

(Which would please the RGJ contingent immensely)

Surely its not sustainable in the long term giving free money to the great unwashed, I'm all for looking after people who can't look after themselves, but not giving money to some mong who thinks her Minge is a cash machine. I could just be jealous because they have bigger tellies than me and they get their shopping delivered to their doors and their ADHD offspring are delivered too.

We'll be able to fine tune it, everything is so much greener and energy saving these days.
We can start with social malcontents and layabouts like this fat skanky whore , and then progress onto *Immigrants and Muslims.*

(Which would please the RGJ contingent immensely)
@rgjbloke? That racist mong?

Surely its not sustainable in the long term giving free money to the great unwashed, I'm all for looking after people who can't look after themselves, but not giving money to some mong who thinks her Minge is a cash machine. I could just be jealous because they have bigger tellies than me and they get their shopping delivered to their doors and their ADHD offspring are delivered too.

Trouble is that you are looking after someone who can't look after themselves. The child.

The alternative is Magdalene laundries

We may end up back there at some point anyway. More people and less jobs. Something will have to give eventually. Especially if we keep letting Indians in with all their kids.

2% of the population causes 70% of the crime or some such statistic.

Ask @ACAB or @Boumer - I'm sure they will remember the details better than my senile brain.
No idea, but just did use the phrase "I deal with 10% of the population 90% of the time " so I would imagine there may well be some truth to it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought it was all of them tbh.
Aren't all RGJ's racists?
No. Some of us are just grumpy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Give a Somali a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a Somali to fish, and you have a pirate for a lifetime.
Nah - that's what you get when Italian, Spanish & other EU supertrawlers find there's nobody to stop them nicking all the fish (actually true; the first 'pirates' were pissed off Somali fishermen who hijacked a couple of said trawlers, which stopped the fish thieving very quickley).