whos your smelliest.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by looney, May 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having served in some sh!t holes, I have not come across the stench of stale sweat given off from the smelly little fecks from Papua New Guinea.
    Rwanadanese are close.

Who are the smelliest ?
  2. German women (not counting YesItsMe of course!)
  3. Inhabitants of the Divis Flats
  4. Oh and Arabs. I really don't like them. Dirty buggers.
  5. And the French.
  6. Thats Jockist you old badgerer of tatties,I shal now report you to somebody :D
  7. Look what's crawled out of its wankingchariot at 14:20 hrs with breath that would skin a donkey at 500 paces and a stale fag hanging out of its snaggled-toothed trap!!

Morning Gungy - good night out last night? :)
  8. Nothing against the Indians, but their TAXI's and drivers I recon are worse than any PNG's.
  9. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Belizian women
  10. Fcukin gas board engineer who came last week and condemmed the boiler and then asked to use the bog and had a sh!t leaving a smelly sh!thouse and a fcukin big skid mark down the side of the pan.
    He looked filthy and stunk.Cnut.
  11. I'll have you know that fag was fresh,I collected the dog ends from the bus shelter this very morning, and rolled them up using strips torn from this months "Haggis spotting for Sassenchs" 8)
  12. Sophisticated bloke you.

Hope you have a drunken, leary and hungover weekend and that you don't prematurely chuck your muck during your weekly knuckle shuffle over that dog-eared 1973 copy of Readers' Wives.
  13. When it comes to pen and inking I think any nation on earth would be hard pushed to out do your average Abo in Oz.

Is Abo non pc? For Abo please read Native? That non pc too? Then read indigenous smelly git
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Pakistanis - filthy, dirty, rotten b@stards they are. Flew back from Karatchi, with a stop en-route for a quick refuel, keeping everyone onboard - until we got to the refueling airport, by which time the plane was so filthy, so stinking, and so awash with p!ss and shIt, they threw everyone off the plane for two and a half hours while they defumigated and cleaned it from one end to the other.

Serves me right for flying Pakistan Airways of course.