Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos Winning The War on Terror?

I think after a while these so called "terrorists" we go after actually realise there's more to life than plotting horrible ways of blowing up infidels... like shagging as many wives they can get thier hands on, getting on with life, earning a dime.

Without too much elaboration I'd say most of these terrorist cells are run by bored wealthy Arab businessmen

Osama anyone?

I think after a while these so called "terrorists" we go after actually realise there's more to life than plotting horrible ways of blowing up infidels... like shagging as many wives they can get thier hands on, getting on with life, earning a dime.

Without too much elaboration I'd say most of these terrorist cells are run by bored wealthy Arab businessmen

Osama anyone?

sexual frustration seems to figure prominently in Islamic fundamentalist fervour

Latest Threads