Whos this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Anyone give me an ID check on the dude in the photo on the left... coming out with some bullshit hero stuff and I just need a name and Reg

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's ex 22, with an MID.

Anymore info you need?
As it happens, there is...

Hi All

Just want some real advice, for years Ive been wanting to join the TA, I did when I was 17, did a couple of weekends, but had to leave due to work issues and over the years my career / family life always seemed to get in the god dam way :(

Since 2003, I have assisted the Armed forces with the repatriation of the fallen Iraq and Afganistan.
This in some way might seem like nothing to most, but I Pride myself in doing this, now after years of doing this I just feel that I want more

Now approaching 34, I am beginning to wonder if the TA would even consider taking me.. or am I to old ????

Not at all fit yet, but willing to put the hard work in the teach these young bucks a thing or two....ie wise head on youngish shoulders

Someone give me some guidance on what Reg I should be looking at, last time was in the Queens Own,

Really want something thats going to keep me active and fit.... and is there any issue being a Cadet force Instructor.. would this me that Id keep the rank in both TA and AFC

Hi Guys

Anyone give me an ID check on the dude in the photo on the left... coming out with some bullshit hero stuff and I just need a name and Reg
That's John! We all know John. Why don't you know John?

Well its not me, and if its not you we've narrowed it down a bit.
Incidentally, if he's ever fucked that fat frump, he is indeed a hero.

Hmmm out of the the current 100,000 soldiers, he looks familiar !!!What planet are you on ? ...although I think he was the 968th person on the balcony...doubt he was singing under neath her's

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well its not me, and if its not you we've narrowed it down a bit.
Incidentally, if he's ever fucked that fat frump, he is indeed a hero.
If you look in the background, you can clearly make out an infant transportation device, this indicates to me that not only has he fucked the fat horror, but they have actually procreated.

Definitely worthy of a bravery award.

Guys

Just trying to put a name to the face and MrNosey I dont think anyone with an ear ring would be considered for secret hush hush stuff...
Then that just goes to show what you know. I suppose for secret hush hush stuff you would rather have someone with proper military bearing, a regulation haircut, and regi tattoos on their fore-arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads