Whos the Smuggest Cnut?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Jul 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know about you but to me it seems that every person in media or entertainment is totally up themselves. Newsreaders are the worst. Take Natasha Kaplinsky, good looking woman and no doubt a nice person but getting a bit to big for her own boots me thinks. Everytime she's in front of the camera we are subject to her smug, clever-clog facial manerisms as if she's trying to get her leg over. Just read the news FFS, it's not all about you sweetheart. She's not alone though.

Is it just me?

2. Ant & Dec, the joined at the hip, gobshite speaking pair of inarticulate tw@ats

3. For a refreshing example of unsmugness, watch this video of a 17 year old singer who was refused entry to the venue she was booked to perform at on account of her being under 18. She and her band did an acoustic set in the street for all the audience who had paid to see the gig.

I was impressed, hope you like it!
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DwUbHy0TCsk

Edit - wrong link

4. What happened to that thread about faces that needed a good battering?
    Same answers from me.

5. Bloke called CJ on quiz show called Eggheads. Every time I see him I just want to tw*t the git.

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

The poof?

7. You sound like my brother in law, everytime he sees that CJ I think he's going to put his foot through the TV

8. Can't call him a poof.He may sue for "hurt feelings".

9. I've watched it, but never paid that much attention, certainly not enough to remember their names, but, if CJ is the fairly young one (compared to the rest that is) then I know what is meant. He seems to be just begging for a house-brick between the eyeballs. Don't know why, but there is just something about him that makes me want to do violence against him.

10. What about:

Jeremy Vine
    That Paxman fool
    Archer
    Ed Balls
    John Pitt-Brook (Senior MoD Civil Servant)
    John Snow
    Hewitt

The list will continue...

11. HOw can this be more than one post old without mentioning the Epitome of Smuggery - Michael Portillo?

Even when he lost his seat to a bloke called Twigg that veneered smug grin didn't move.

And anyone who spends that long on his hair is sus if you ask me.

12. Hes a fcuking cock! That assumed air of intellectual superiority, when you know hes was a heavily-bullied dickless prick!

13. Even coming from someone like me (who has his head so far up his own arse) i've got really fed up with these z-lebrities who think they're the dogs gonads after being a nobody on a sh1t reality tv show who feel they can what they like with that smug 'do you know who i am?' attitude.

No i do not know who you are, no i don't care who you are but yes i will cut off your boll@cks and wear them as earings you pathetic z-list mong cnut! :x

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Posh Smug... wassname? Cameron. Smug git.

Mind you, the boy Milliband was giving him a run for his money yesterday, acting like a puppy dog who just et the cat.

I would probabally tire of slapping that Lempik Obik eventually. After I had missed 3 meals and a nights sleep doing it.

15. Every single one of those Eggheads needs a kicking!

Shami Chakrabarti needs a slap as well, I cant stand that woman!