• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

whos the hottest man in the corps?

keep seeing all the threads for hottest and ugliest chicks in the corps so thought ild give us girlies a chance to voice our thoughts on whos hot and whos not!!!

i will start with the young uns first for me has to be DOTTY a tech at 7 sigs yum yum

middle has to be lee c******g blandford mtwo

old well scottie s*****s

thought ild name as its a compliment to be thought of as hot by someone :)

***No Names***
***Regardless***

isnt g***** h******n at 14 sigs (hes a tech and may have been in the Beatles) hes is just such a nice guy would want to take him home to meet your mum!!!

shame u never go for the nice ones, like mine tall dark and a little bit mean (never makes for a easy life!!!)

***No Names***

ok no more names will b a good girl!!

so bovvie u not met him b4 then? how did u get chatting then well i presume u have been chatting? god what if hes a minger?

Hey, sigschick, yeah names is not good. We've been chatting online for about 6 months. Gonna meet next week. I've seen pics. He is the dog's b£ll%x ... and very funny.

Apart from Mr Ice, of course!

I did have a penchant for Capt K*** J****s. I found myself leaning out of my office just to watch him walk down the corridor........... :lol: That was until he got promoted and then posted away. :cry:

I am the hottest guy in the Corps. It's true ask anyone! Especially my mum, she said I was the coolest guy in school... How right she was

Bauer
CTU Warminster

your mum said i was the fittest guy in the corps, most of the female population think likewise. i was mr october in the corps male calender. 31 days of me. cheers easy

they arent made of wood.

easy

easy-wan-kenobi said:
your mum said i was the fittest guy in the corps, most of the female population think likewise. i was mr october in the corps male calender. 31 days of me. cheers easy

they arent made of wood.

easy
No doubt october was a very long month for the people with the calender!!
what were u doing trying to erect ure antenna?

smoojalooge said:
i have malaria and i'm burning up does that count ?
You will never be hot smooj!!

There were lots of hotties in Blandford when I was there, unfortunately I only know names so can't say anything because of persec. Us girls being to nice to give them all nicknames is a hinderance at times.

Latest Threads