whos the hottest man in the corps?

keep seeing all the threads for hottest and ugliest chicks in the corps so thought ild give us girlies a chance to voice our thoughts on whos hot and whos not!!!

i will start with the young uns first for me has to be DOTTY a tech at 7 sigs yum yum

middle has to be lee c******g blandford mtwo

old well scottie s*****s

thought ild name as its a compliment to be thought of as hot by someone :)

***No Names***
***Regardless***

isnt g***** h******n at 14 sigs (hes a tech and may have been in the Beatles) hes is just such a nice guy would want to take him home to meet your mum!!!

shame u never go for the nice ones, like mine tall dark and a little bit mean (never makes for a easy life!!!)

***No Names***

ok no more names will b a good girl!!

so bovvie u not met him b4 then? how did u get chatting then well i presume u have been chatting? god what if hes a minger?

Hey, sigschick, yeah names is not good. We've been chatting online for about 6 months. Gonna meet next week. I've seen pics. He is the dog's b£ll%x ... and very funny.

wedge35 said:
'Smudge' - techie from 14 Sigs. Made Telic 5 bearable, hehe! 'Sparky' from the TA as well :D
Is that Smudge Smith?

sigschick said:
isnt g***** h******n at 14 sigs (hes a tech and may have been in the Beatles)
Oi mong! Is that your best at persec?

someone who is hot? , well about 20litres of benz poured over you and a naked flame usually do the trick!

Apart from Mr Ice, of course!

I did have a penchant for Capt K*** J****s. I found myself leaning out of my office just to watch him walk down the corridor........... :lol: That was until he got promoted and then posted away. :cry:

I am the hottest guy in the Corps. It's true ask anyone! Especially my mum, she said I was the coolest guy in school... How right she was

Bauer
CTU Warminster

your mum said i was the fittest guy in the corps, most of the female population think likewise. i was mr october in the corps male calender. 31 days of me. cheers easy

they arent made of wood.

easy

easy-wan-kenobi said:
your mum said i was the fittest guy in the corps, most of the female population think likewise. i was mr october in the corps male calender. 31 days of me. cheers easy

they arent made of wood.

easy
No doubt october was a very long month for the people with the calender!!
what were u doing trying to erect ure antenna?

smoojalooge said:
i have malaria and i'm burning up does that count ?
You will never be hot smooj!!

There were lots of hotties in Blandford when I was there, unfortunately I only know names so can't say anything because of persec. Us girls being to nice to give them all nicknames is a hinderance at times.