whos the hottest man in the corps?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sigschick, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. keep seeing all the threads for hottest and ugliest chicks in the corps so thought ild give us girlies a chance to voice our thoughts on whos hot and whos not!!!

i will start with the young uns first for me has to be DOTTY a tech at 7 sigs yum yum

middle has to be lee c******g blandford mtwo

old well scottie s*****s

thought ild name as its a compliment to be thought of as hot by someone :)

***No Names***
    ***Regardless***

2. 'Smudge' - techie from 14 Sigs. Made Telic 5 bearable, hehe! 'Sparky' from the TA as well :D

3. I'll let you know next week!!!!

4. isnt g***** h******n at 14 sigs (hes a tech and may have been in the Beatles) hes is just such a nice guy would want to take him home to meet your mum!!!

shame u never go for the nice ones, like mine tall dark and a little bit mean (never makes for a easy life!!!)

***No Names***

5. I bet mine's the "dog's"!!! :) But I won't meet him in the flesh till next week. :wink:

6. ok no more names will b a good girl!!

so bovvie u not met him b4 then? how did u get chatting then well i presume u have been chatting? god what if hes a minger?

7. Hey, sigschick, yeah names is not good. We've been chatting online for about 6 months. Gonna meet next week. I've seen pics. He is the dog's b£ll%x ... and very funny.

8. Is that Smudge Smith?

9. Oi mong! Is that your best at persec?

10. someone who is hot? , well about 20litres of benz poured over you and a naked flame usually do the trick!

11. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

12. I used to be but then I left................yeh right!!! lol

13. Apart from Mr Ice, of course!

I did have a penchant for Capt K*** J****s. I found myself leaning out of my office just to watch him walk down the corridor........... :lol: That was until he got promoted and then posted away. :cry:

14. I am the hottest guy in the Corps. It's true ask anyone! Especially my mum, she said I was the coolest guy in school... How right she was

Bauer
    CTU Warminster

15. How about Lt Col X from &! signal regt? left his wife for one of his female Sqn Leaders - does that make him a hottie?