Whos that bird?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by EX_STAB, Jan 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Down the pub last night they had the bloody TV on. Normally I'd be as outraged as Tony Harrison but I was rather mesmerised by a dark haired bird who was all eyes and teeth. This was on BBC after the news.

Who is she and what does she do for an encore?

2. Dark haired, all teeth and eyes, on telly, in boozer? Lassie come home.

3. If you've been watching 'The One Show', then you must be thinking of Christine Bleakley:

[​IMG]

She is rather tasty isn't she?

More pictures here

4. Her accent does my breasts in! Most English people now think that Irish girls sound like her or Nadine 'I'm an orange' Coyle.

No need. Especially as Coyle is a total Mill bag.

T C

5. Couldn't hear a word she said but that's the one!

6. She replaced Myleene Klass during her maternity leave and appears to have remained in situ, which isn't a bad thing.

Her and Myleene presenting together though... Adrian Chiles must have permanent wood presenting next to her.

7. [quote="AndyWade

More pictures here

[/quote]

You only attached the page with piccies where she has clothes on!!! Where are the ones where she is mud wrestling with Myleene?

8. Normally I'd be as outraged as Tony Harrison.

Quality. Does Tony read the Daily Mail?

Tony Harrison is a fictional character portrayed by Noel Fielding. He was originally created for a 2005 episode of the second series of The Mighty Boosh, "Nanageddon", and later returned for three episodes of the third series.

Tony Harrison is a disembodied pink head topped with a bulbous, suspect-looking dome, and eight or so tentacle-like appendages sprouting from his neck, and a coarse East London brogue.[14] He is a shaman, and member of the Board of Shaman, although the other shaman are quick to point out the limitations of his apparent lack of mobility; Tony is barely mobile within the show, but is likely to become outraged at suggestions that this is the case.[14] His drug of choice is poppers, for which he has an immense capacity.[13] Tony is married, and makes frequent reference to Mrs. Harrison who, as yet, has not been seen on the show.[14] Tony's catchphrase, "This is an outrage!" has been spoken by him every time he has appeared in the show; Tony uses the phrase both when he feels he has been hard done by and when he is sexually aroused. He also often says "Shit Off", which he directs when he does agree or thinks that something is incorrect. He is an ardent fan of Fleetwood Mac.

Tony first appeared, alongside the rest of the Board of Shaman, in the 2005 episode "Nanageddon", where he and fellow Shaman Saboo are given the task of finding and exorcising the powerful demon Nanatoo, which ends in Saboo ejecting him from his magic carpet out of annoyance.[14] He next appears in the 2007 episode, "Eels", accompanying the other Shaman on Dennis' stag weekend.[17] He then appears briefly in the 2007 episode, "The Strange Tale of The Crack Fox" being Naboo’s executioner for the crime of giving the fox access to shaman juice.[15] His latest appearance was in the 2007 episode "Party" where he and Saboo DJ at Howard's birthday party.[13]

9. Christine Bleakley is a goddess!!

10. She is kinda cute.....I'd almost consider paying to destroy that in the sack ;)