Who's stolen Ed Balls?

Don't you mean "Who has stolen Ed's balls?" If that is the question then the answer is Yvette Cooper, probably hacked them off with her nailfile!!

He's probally keeping his neck wound in knowing that he's party to the smear campaign run by Gorgon and if he stciks his head above the parapit the papers will give him a shoeing over the Smith insitute funding. Either that or hes too busy smashing hard drives and burning memos in the back garden

He's probally keeping his neck wound in knowing that he's party to the smear campaign run by Gorgon and if he stciks his head above the parapit the papers will give him a shoeing over the Smith insitute funding. Either that or hes too busy smashing hard drives and burning memos in the back garden
He's Gordon's heir apparent, isn't he? Whenever there was sh1t flying about, Gordon used to charter a 747 and bugger off to somewhere unpronounceable. He was famous for it. They used to call him McCavity.

Either that or Blinky's lubed up, wearing a gimp suit and locked in Eric Pickles' cellar.

OR...he was himself involved in the phone hacking scandal deep enough to have his own neck in the noose and he's avoided this outrage bus because Murdoch has threatened to expose him if he gets on it............would not put it past him.

OR...he was himself involved in the phone hacking scandal deep enough to have his own neck in the noose and he's avoided this outrage bus because Murdoch has threatened to expose him if he gets on it............would not put it past him.
I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the former Labour government are absolutley shitting themselves about what is yet to come when Murdock seeks revenge.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
alastair campbell seems have slunk away as well after getting kicked off the outrage bus on newsnight.

kids holidays soon, balls and the missus have probably gone to butlins early to avoid the rush.

"he was himself involved in the phone hacking scandal deep enough to have his own neck in the noose and he's avoided this outrage bus because Murdoch has threatened to expose him if he gets on it."

More then likely.

john
Balls the most Detestable Scrote in a Bag of Discarded Tossers.
I do think this thread should have been titled
Who's stolen Ed's Balls?

I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the former Labour government are absolutley shitting themselves about what is yet to come when Murdock seeks revenge.
I've got a sneaking suspicion those in the Labour opposition are going to be shitting themselves in a few months when they realise people have gone back to worrying about who Jordan is shagging, leaving Murdochs press free to point out all of Labour's faults.

I don't know and I don't care. Together with the revolting Hain, this unblinking dogma driven latrine like object in human form, exemplifies all that is wrong with Labour. Real workers, operating on behalf of real workers - fine; but educated twerps hi-jacking the working people's political party because they know they could never succeed in a party of ordinary folk, are simply dreadful.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I would imagin Blair Mandleson and a few others will suddenly find they have urgent business outside the country soon.
Balls is literally up to his balls in whats going on he knows it's best not to shout too loudly

I would imagin Blair Mandleson and a few others will suddenly find they have urgent business outside the country soon.
Balls is literally up to his balls in whats going on he knows it's best not to shout too loudly
Notice also that the oleaginous, perma-tanned, sphincter Hain is keeping quiet too. I wonder why.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
B RLC 23
S RAC 120