Who's on rops ? anyone else been infracted for being horrid and beastly ?

got 7 days for dirty boots back when I was a sprog. Suck it up and do the punishment.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Got 10 days for getting caught hiding in the drying room in the WRAC block during bed check, lights went on, fkin lingerie everywhere!!

Got 10 days for getting caught hiding in the drying room in the WRAC block during bed check, lights went on, fkin lingerie everywhere!!
And some of it belonged to the birds

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

My worst one was 28 days nick for having a crate of Grolsh in the room.

Not been on ROP's for nearly 20 years, but I seemed to be a shit magnet whilst I was in.
smuggling a couple of slappers into camp in the boot of an Alfa sprint veloce and getting pinged by a slop jockey spiv earned me 10 days!

Of course they are all RLC, how else do you think they could find time to police the sunshine variety outing that is ARRSE....

...fuck me, if ARRSEs windows didn't taste like strawberry I'd be licking the windows of Threshers every day..
Threshers went bust years ago.

Bit harsh. What room was it, the Guard room?
Nope my room, it was 26 and we had a born again CO, totally against the evils of drink and loose women.

[video=youtube_share;uV-7D4io1Rs]http://youtu.be/uV-7D4io1Rs[/video]

Bugger, that's more than a day per bottle. In fact, IIRC, Grolsch crates were 5x4, so only 20 bottles. You was hard done by pal!
Yeah but you got 20pfg back per bottle

Fook me, were you in the Salvation Army? :)
No Iserlohn, was a good posting, till he turned up. Can't even remember his bloody name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
B RLC 23
S RAC 120