Whos had the hottest curry and where

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by actionman, Sep 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ryhad saudi
    Proper hot probably not a good idea at the time ragheads didnt like us much
  2. Being an Englishman Tikka is the most adventurous ive gone
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Could you try not to encourage the cretin please. I'd imagine this thread and the others that this retard has started will last until about one second after cpunk sees them.
  4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Ahh well - probably for the best - it may have sterilised any additional er "bodily fluids" that were added to the meal by the disgruntled locals.
  5. A Chicken Phall anywhere - like have a mouth full of electricity.

6. Bradford: burnt my arse hole on the way out
  7. And the next day it's like having a pull through with a Christmas tree - upside down..!
  8. Don't bother with this,the troll will get fed up
  9. vindaloo/midras like a bloody firebomb in the gob i tell you

(probably spelt wrong)
  10. You get no brownie points for eating hot curry, all you get from a lifetime of eating curry are galstones, and I had my galbladder taken out in 2000, and I can tell you, I did not find that operation remotely amusing.
  11. plus the runs the next day
  12. Very valid point Spunky. I personally don't see the attraction in one of those mad hot curries I prefer to be able to taste my food and enjoy the subtle flavours that a goode curryhouse can achieve in the milder forms, but then again thats just personal choice.
  13. A bit off-topic but I ordered a MILD chicken Dopiaza t'other night, and asked them to make it even more milder...Hmm - it turns up hotter than it originally should be.
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

MILDER? Raging heemasex!