Who's Got the Filler? Appears to be Cracks in the Woodwork.

So, three different stories and they all appear to be crawling out of the woodwork.
1. Geldof and Co with yet another song for those who won't see snow this Christmas. Wasn't there some story recently about Children in Need have many millions stuffed away and earning interest for their highly paid executives and "administrators". Same-o, same-o.

2. Salmond's gone. Sturgeon is in. Already saying she's going to try for another referendum. Can the mighty hard disks of Arrse cope with the thousands of pages? Just one point. If the referendum had gone the other way and had been a close call but for the breakaways, would they now be calling for another referendum to see if the Jocks had changed their minds? Or would it be like Ireland where they keep calling for these things until they get the right answer? The one they want, of course.

3. Cameron stands up and says he's going to stop those fighting in Syria (or wherever) from returning to UK by invalidating their passports. Already, the liberalites are wringing their hands and popping up on the Beeb to complain this would be against the poor little buggers human rights. Nothing about the human rights of those they've been chopping heads off and slaughtering like it's a turkey farm in the run up to Christmas. Oh, no. Making these poor, misunderstood kiddies stateless is far worse than killing other kiddies because they are girls and happened to have taught themselves to read or had the temerity to questioning their parents if actually stoning a woman to death because she'd looked at another man was maybe a bit extreme. (Not that I'm under any allusion Cameron will actually get around to removing passports from British citizens and not allowing them back in. Probably stop them travelling for 2 years whilst they undergo job training and citizenship classes at taxpayers expense - or until they have a family crisis in some Middle East shite hole and they have to travel or it would be against their right to a family life).

All I need now is for some MP or councillor to be discovered fiddling expenses and a national newspaper proven to have told lies and I'll have a full house.

So, three different stories and they all appear to be crawling out of the woodwork.
1. Geldof and Co with yet another song for those who won't see snow this Christmas. Wasn't there some story recently about Children in Need have many millions stuffed away and earning interest for their highly paid executives and "administrators". Same-o, same-o.

2. Salmond's gone. Sturgeon is in. Already saying she's going to try for another referendum. Can the mighty hard disks of Arrse cope with the thousands of pages? Just one point. If the referendum had gone the other way and had been a close call but for the breakaways, would they now be calling for another referendum to see if the Jocks had changed their minds? Or would it be like Ireland where they keep calling for these things until they get the right answer? The one they want, of course.

3. Cameron stands up and says he's going to stop those fighting in Syria (or wherever) from returning to UK by invalidating their passports. Already, the liberalites are wringing their hands and popping up on the Beeb to complain this would be against the poor little buggers human rights. Nothing about the human rights of those they've been chopping heads off and slaughtering like it's a turkey farm in the run up to Christmas. Oh, no. Making these poor, misunderstood kiddies stateless is far worse than killing other kiddies because they are girls and happened to have taught themselves to read or had the temerity to questioning their parents if actually stoning a woman to death because she'd looked at another man was maybe a bit extreme. (Not that I'm under any allusion Cameron will actually get around to removing passports from British citizens and not allowing them back in. Probably stop them travelling for 2 years whilst they undergo job training and citizenship classes at taxpayers expense - or until they have a family crisis in some Middle East shite hole and they have to travel or it would be against their right to a family life).

All I need now is for some MP or councillor to be discovered fiddling expenses and a national newspaper proven to have told lies and I'll have a full house.
And breathe.

Latest Threads