Whos getting relegated from the premier league 2009

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's getting towards that time of the season. Who are your predictions for the drop to the Championship? I'm going to go with West Brom, Boro and Blackburn. And none of them will come straight back up!

2. Spurs I hope, and that my terminally ill father-in-law lives long enough to see it. Tw@t

3. I reckon it will be the three teams who finish bottom of the league. :wink:

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Newcastle, West Brom and Boro. But I pray the wheels fall off Sp*rs and the $hite in white go down!

5. Not ICT?

6. Extremely close this season. Interesting to note that Man City have the same amount of points as Spurs though. Portsmouth were shocking for a long time, but seem to have recovered. Can't see Newcastle going down to be honest, so West Brom, Boro and Blackburn. Indeed the same as you B-o-F!

7. Frankly, as long as Blackburn go down I'll be more than happy!!!!

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They reckon they will need 40 points to be safe. Newcastle have the hardest run in and I cant see them getting more than 6-8 points out of the run in- so are in deep $hite.

9. Man Utd get investigated for dodgy transfer deals and financial irregularities and get relegated, plus two shite teams with hardly any points.

10. Is Roy of the Rovers still scoring goals every week?

11. As Boro Fan i really hope it doesnt happen, but we are a complete bag of s%te at the momement. Reckon West Brom and Stoke will be coming with us, our run in is horrendous

12. If you accept 40 points as the minimum required to stay up, then at present only the top 7 are safe (and that would mean West Ham staying up on goal difference at the moment...!!)

I reckon it will need more like 45 points this season. A few years ago Crystal Palace went down on 49 points….!! Any team from Man City down should be worried.

West Brom are gone though.

13. Actually Ventress you might have a point there (no pun intended). Newcastle have still to play Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Villa...

14. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Boro, Brom. and stoke . And the Goonners (I wish)win Europe