Whos bumping off all the celebrity poofters?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StickyToffeePudding, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First it was Gately...

[​IMG]

Now it's Digby...

[​IMG]

Is someone bumping off all the celebrity poofters?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8544541.stm

"BBC television presenter Kristian Digby has been found dead at his flat in east London, police have said.

The 32-year-old, who was also a film director, had worked on a number of property shows, including BBC One's To Buy or Not To Buy.

Mr Digby was pronounced dead at the scene when ambulance services arrived at his flat in Richford Road, Newham, on Monday morning.

Police sources said his death was "unexplained" at this stage. "

Who's next on the celebrity poofter dead pool? Dale Winton?

2. Must be Barrymore's turn soon

3. Well, he already has experience of 'dead pool'... :twisted:

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

FFS!!!! My missus got up this morning and started blubbing! I said "Whaddamatta baby?", to which she replied that, even though she didn't know why, the death of poof No. 2 had really got to her.

Incredulously, I asked her if she knew him . . . . . no . . . . . . . did you fancy him? . . . . . . . . no . . . . . . . . do you know someone who knows him? . . . . . . . . . no!

"I think you've got Di Fever love, climb back into bed for half an hour and you'll soon be right again." I said.

"What's that?" she said.

I said "It's giving a fcuk about people who have a spectacular lack of impact on our existance, and unnecessarily giving a toss when they kark it".

Suffice to say, we got off to a frosty start this morning.

5. Apparently a case of "autoerotic asphyxiation".... that's what the Sun said, so it's bound to be true.

Bound to be true... geddit!

6. Got it in one :D

7. Fook Me was Digby Gay?

Magic

8. Oh well sofa bivvying again then Biped ?? :D

9. God, if you exist, please please show yourself and answer my prayers by getting Alan Carr.

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sniff - suddenly, I still don't care who the fcuk he was.

11. I hope there's a 'twofer' and those two 'professional gay' blokes - Colin and Justin (?) get it.

Nothing against sausage-jockeys, I just hate those two.

12. It's almost the start of a new thread - Gay Deadpool 2010!

I know, the Padre would have a fit.

But if Alan Carr is going to be pushed off his mortal coil, can someone please lash Dale Winton to him at the same time?

13. :twisted:
    If you're lucky, one might be sunk to the nuts in the other as they go together (yeah, try getting that image out of your head today...)... :roll:

14. Oh God.

This evening after work I'll need a marathon session of asian lesbian babes so i can literally masturbate myself to blindness and get that foul image out of my head