Whos Ba5tard child is this?

Looks like a future member of the RMP if you ask me :D

Not me I allus cum in their mouths.

GeneralMayhem said:
Looks like a future member of the RMP if you ask me :D
If you think that growth is a cliterous, you need to get out more and lose your cherry, mate :D

And sometimes on their tits - had a bird a coupla years ago that had 3 tits - no joke - the third was a bit smaller than the other two and below her right tit. Smashin, good for hours of play.

Ursus.Maritimus said:
Got to be a photoshop (obviously) ...
Obviously not. Its a medical condition called Hydrocephalus.

eodmatt said:
And sometimes on their tits - had a bird a coupla years ago that had 3 tits - no joke - the third was a bit smaller than the other two and below her right tit. Smashin, good for hours of play.
I have that- not three tits but three nips, alla Goldfinger.

Asian women love it- means i'm a sex god or something (that belief normally lasts until about 15secs after the seal is broken!)

eodmatt said:
Did she move the lambs to one side? :lol: :lol:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
shimna01 said:
eodmatt said:
I have that- not three tits but three nips, alla Goldfinger.

Asian women love it- means i'm a sex god or something (that belief normally lasts until about 15secs after the seal is broken!)
That was Scaramanga, not Goldfinger. :p