Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad CO

• Cuddles

• Some mong related to one of the above

• Total voters
Now that the late, neh, great Flash is back. Who do you think belonged to the sphincter that was dobbied to allow his return?

(I'll take the abuse that he is probably going to throw my way, but not willingly).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
devilish said:
Now that the late, neh, great Flash is back. Who do you think belonged to the sphincter that was dobbied to allow his return?

(I'll take the abuse that he is probably going to throw my way, but not willingly).
Devilish - obviously the "ish" bit counts. TFH is welcome here, IMO, but I don't run the site. If he/she is sent back into oblivion - so be it. But we could be in for a hell of a weekend!!!!

It’s Saturday night and all the power crazed MOD’s are tucked up with their Horlicks.

The Gro-Bag has obviously still got a few sympathetic MOD’s on his side who turn a blind eye and let him sneak under the wire for a few hours every now and then. :wink:

Either that or he has smoked bad CO’s big fella on a nightly basis for the last couple of months and has promised to be a good boy :p

You decide :?

CAARPS said:
Either that or he has smoked bad CO’s big fella on a nightly basis for the last couple of months and has promised to be a good boy :p

More chance of me transfering back to the Infantry and volunteering to do Brecon again...... :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
CAARPS said:

More chance of me transfering back to the Infantry and volunteering to do Brecon again...... :roll:
Nah..Your far too old for that!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
CAARPS said:

After being a Gazelle/Lynx Jock for how many years :?

Now I would pay to see that :D :D

He's been here as Emu's Mingevirus ..... till he got suspended. :? But I'm not up to speed with the politics.

has he not been on here with a "interesting" name recently?

Edit: Bovvy beat me to it!

It's nice to have him back............site was just going smoothly. :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is it not strange that when TLF (may the sun shine out of his Arrse) appears suddenly following a rather heavy ASBO, that the other quiet person known as MDN is absent? Can anyone truthfully say that they have met both in the same room at the same time together?

I know that MDN and P-G were very close, but this is surely becoming bizarre (is that 2 x zz or 2 x rr?).

Will the real MDN/TLF please stand up. (No Spartacus's allowed)

Auld-Yin said:
Is it not strange that when TLF (may the sun shine out of his Arrse) appears suddenly following a rather heavy ASBO, that the other quiet person known as MDN is absent? Can anyone truthfully say that they have met both in the same room at the same time together?

I know that MDN and P-G were very close, but this is surely becoming bizarre (is that 2 x zz or 2 x rr?).

Me and mdn have appeared in the same room at the same time before.

It was for the filming of 'Fisted Spaniels - punched to the limit'. We took it in turns.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Auld-Yin said:

Me and mdn have appeared in the same room at the same time before.

It was for the filming of 'Fisted Spaniels - punched to the limit'. We took it in turns.
While you and MDN may think yourselves the dog's bollux - the audience thought you were a bit soft.

Rather be considered soft than a cnut :D

so anyway, how long untill the resident chubb-mong gets on his tits and he gets banned again???

whos opening the book? i'll put a tenner on a chubb-up within a month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The NAAFI Bar 66
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 10
Devil_Dog ARRSE: Site Issues 23