Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's a good boy then?

Of course the real question about all of this is that now that Fido, Rover etc are going to be part of the North Korean food chain, what effect (if any) will this have on North Korean average heights?

My money's on a couple of millimetres, tops.

Time for a new sweepstakes, just to make things interesting? (Bit long term, though!)

Of course the real question about all of this is that now that Fido, Rover etc are going to be part of the North Korean food chain, what effect (if any) will this have on North Korean average heights?

My money's on a couple of millimetres, tops.

Time for a new sweepstakes, just to make things interesting? (Bit long term, though!)
From 2017. Low on food. High on tapeworms.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/05c91d29c4274ce7f24b755dc6444823

Chef

LE
What's wrong with having some pets?

To be fair tapeworms look like the only pets the authorities are unlikely to blag for food. Unless...

Spag bol anyone?

What's wrong with having some pets?
You have to feed them tough. Hookworms cause anaemia by taking blood from the host. Tapeworm feeds on the vitamin B12, causing anaemia through B12 deficiency. You could try eating yeast from a brewery or drinking ale but that would feed the worms. I didn't expect to learn that today.

Chef

LE
Could you not eat lots of Marmite sandwiches? They're full of B12.

Ah ha, that's an interesting angle I hadn't considered. NKs might not get any taller at all, but their parasites will be better fed.

So we need two sweepstakes: (1) average height of Norks, (2) average length of Nork tapeworm

Not forgetting best photos of the Norks norks

Not forgetting best photos of the Norks norks
Talking of iron deficiency, NK "glamour squad" wraiths at the Olympics.

1597874777717.png

happyuk

War Hero
The Chinese are not far from a national disaster, too many folks and not enough resources.

The Chinese are not far from a national disaster, too many folks and not enough resources.
Hence the expansionist Xi. Not that long ago it was thought that the Chinese were not expansionist but we only have to look at where they have been investing in mines, resources and cheap labour. Empire by proxy.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Processed human waste is a good fertiliser because it contains lots of Nitrogen in the form of urea.

The downside is that untreated waste is an excellent source of parasitic infections.

Hence the expansionist Xi. Not that long ago it was thought that the Chinese were not expansionist but we only have to look at where they have been investing in mines, resources and cheap labour. Empire by proxy.

Are you saying that they have a chink in their armour?

Like you won't give Kim Jong-un's sister a good seeing to, she's a proper danger f*ck
If it can be guaranteed her trigger happy bodyguards are a long way away I'd give her a damn good seeing to.

Quicker than normal because I'd be planing my escape zigzagging across the lawn to avoid pistol fire.

Latest Threads