Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's a good boy then?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Bottle of Glen Moray Speyside tonight
A very peaty single malt.

Chef

LE
Coming only 24 hours later - coincidence or something more sinister?

This quote made me chuckle:

Bärbel Kleid, the owner of a five-year-old Yorkshire terrier called Sam, who lives in Berlin, said: “I find it patronising to be told how long I should take my dog out for. And who is going to check up on me? Will the neighbour call the police if they suspect me of not taking Sam for long enough walks? He wouldn’t manage two hours a day anyway.”

Must have a few of the East Germans thinking wistfully of the old days. One or two OAPs remembering the 30s and 40s too.

1597678427180-png.497632

...and in other news Pyongyang has announced the development of a machine for making artificial intestines and bowels. This is an extra large size version for Kim Jong Un...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Watch what you're saying fella, it sounds like you just want to prove you're "superior".:smile::smile::smile:

MkG
Ha, ha ! Loved it, AddMyForeskin. In spite of the fact that you consider yourself omniscient, you've obviously no idea what you've just revealed about yourself. Thanks for that, I'll be using it in the future.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

This quote made me chuckle:

Bärbel Kleid, the owner of a five-year-old Yorkshire terrier called Sam, who lives in Berlin, said: “I find it patronising to be told how long I should take my dog out for. And who is going to check up on me? Will the neighbour call the police if they suspect me of not taking Sam for long enough walks? He wouldn’t manage two hours a day anyway.”

Must have a few of the East Germans thinking wistfully of the old days. One or two OAPs remembering the 30s and 40s too.
That article would be more at home in the Onion.
What they aren't saying is that this is purely down to PR wheeling and dealing to get normal stuff done.

happyuk

War Hero
Could this be an indication of serious food shortages to come given what is currently going down in China with floods, locusts, sanctions etc. (China have recently banned the book 'Reflections on the Revolution in France' by Edmund Burke(?)). China has ordered it's restaurants to stop serving excessive amounts of food in a kind of 'clean your plate' policy. These worrying food shortages would surely impact North Korea?

Could this be an indication of serious food shortages to come given what is currently going down in China with floods, locusts, sanctions etc. (China have recently banned the book 'Reflections on the Revolution in France' by Edmund Burke(?)). China has ordered it's restaurants to stop serving excessive amounts of food in a kind of 'clean your plate' policy. These worrying food shortages would surely impact North Korea?

If China is short of food, it will impact on all of us eventually!

Latest Threads