Whores Guard Parade

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mullet_Hunter, Aug 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trust The Scum to add balance to it's so-called support of the Forces (RN's Bohemian Rhapsody vid) with today's front page spread of a Guards officer romping with hookers. And no I am not going to buy the rag for full stories and pics, just happened to be flicking through the freebie online version http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005390840,00.html
  2. Thats why I only read the Sport,first class informative read,supports 'our boys' and plenty of tits!!
  3. Good Effort Sir!

4. An 'Army probe'?............is this a gay thing?
  5. Still, good effort from the lad.
  6. Just another poor example to the troops.
  7. J_D

J_D LE

Asking for trouble from the 1st moment. Idiot! but good score!
  8. Just an idiot for two reasons. One to do it. The second to get caught doing it. But what a surprise that of all the papers our good friends the sun found the story.
  9. Oh, please. Who really gives a flying fcuk? The Royal Family aren't exactly pure as the driven snow, when it comes to $hagging around, so why should their household troops be expected to show higher standards?
  10. Yeah but they aren't poking members of the same sex are they... Botty fiend
  11. He's an ugly tw*t anyway.....the birds must have been hounds..... but 10 points for effort! If you're gonna shag a hound- do it with the corgies I say :D
  12. Probably a poor choice of post for a spot of trolling, MDH, as the Royals have been at it since the year dot...
  13. Having read the article in the sun, apparantley he was only having a bit of fun, trying on uniforms, there was no sex.

really,,,,of course there wasn't.

Hooker says that she and her friend didn't have full sex with him but performed a "sex act"on him,,,what i think happened was that both hookers dressed up in his uniform then took turns bumming him with a black mamba. Rumour has it that he will be on the gay pride march.

Oh, and he claims to be good mates with H, so that means that he's a druggie aswell.