Whores & Brothels - Best & Worst Places and Tales (merged)

Jasmines in Herford in the 80s. On my first night out in town I ended up there much the worse for drink with a few others guys from my new squadron. A whip round was duly collected to " give the nig a good intro to Germany" . The last I remember of it was laying on the bed with my jeans round me dessies getting a nosh off some munter. Apparently I fell asleep & she could,nt wake me , but the time she had come back from the bar with a few blokes to shift me , her bed was well & truely lagged. Infact that night was the night I managed to lag 3 diffrent mattresses . The whores , my own & the guardrooms. Oh to be 17 again.

LT.

pink house..casanova club ,, in walsrode...even put signs out saying welcome home boys after gulf 2.
its also where a certain london comic,,, who likes snooker tv shows and entertaing the troops.. caught a dose alegidly....he then gave it to one of his now ex wives alegidly,,,

pupgreen said:
pink house..casanova club ,, in walsrode...even put signs out saying welcome home boys after gulf 2.
its also where a certain london comic,,, who likes snooker tv shows and entertaing the troops.. caught a dose alegidly....he then gave it to one of his now ex wives alegidly,,,
I will ask him about that, i am due to play golf with him next month in Dubai............... :oops:

Linnienstrasse in dortmund, with piss corner at one end and the whipping house at the other.
Oh, also the schnelly in the car park opposite where you could change a 100dm note every time.Serious money back in 1980.
TB

Now, this is a real and proper NAAFI thread. Children of the 2010s, take note.

(Sunday afternoon notification, under 'Tales of a Colonial Policeman'. Must be something about the Good Old Days.)

Every bloke that served in BAOR, Hong Kong or Belize must have partaken in the delights on offer at the local slapper emporium. With that in mind there must be numerous amusing tales regarding experiences with the ladies of the night.

Share them here.............
Never once did I pay for it, however, due to my awesomeness and amazing good looks, I was serviced for free in the Pig Allee, Wildenwrath, and given DM 20 for a taxi back to Brugen so as not to be late supporting the Wedgies/Crab's late summer ex.

Never once did I pay for it, however, due to my awesomeness and amazing good looks, I was serviced for free in the Pig Allee, Wildenwrath, and given DM 20 for a taxi back to Brugen so as not to be late supporting the Wedgies/Crab's late summer ex.
You sir are a god amongst many mortals. Please inform me that you have also slipped the bonds of earth and was noticed to frequente the soils of Neatheravon, Weston - on - the - Green and Lippspringer.

Eleven years? Is that an ArRSe record for thread necromancy?

Gay men can be very generous.

Stumbled upon a 'live sex show', stayed for a while. One of the ho's got up on stage and was giving it big licks and inviting all comers. All these Erics were just sat there. Then there was a big commotion as about 30 of us, bollock naked by this time stormed the stage. The ho took off stage right!
This brought back memories of a club on the Reeperbahn called (incongruously) Blue Peter. The usual live fucking show was performed by an enthusiastic and reasonably fit looking chick. Then some old biddy turned up looking like Zelda from Terrahawks:-
A1C3A045-35BC-4BF6-B796-7AF7CAAC8DC3.jpeg

and proceeded to prance around the stage shedding clothing to the growing disquiet of the discerning crowd.
As her flung bloomers floated to the floor in a dark corner like a malelovent pink and brown-streaked jellyfish, she crouched on the edge of the platform and beckoned the aghast audience to join her. Gently stroking her snatch- slack lips hanging open like a retard’s mouth- with a long black cigarette holder. Occasionally taking a deep drag on the thing, leaving a trickle of smoke exiting the mouthpiece and hanging over her ancient vag like a grey/ yellow-tinged miasma from an underground fire at a landfill site.
“Jesus fucking Christ I’m not poking that” was heard from a poor unfortunate in the front row as she singled him out for an appeal to throw one up her. And this did seem to be the general consensus.
Having read the writing on the wall the game old bird shuffled off waving dismissively and muttering contemptuously. She shamed us, someone should have given her one out of pity. Even at the risk of a little squirt of poo from her obviously knackered ringpiece.

Then she reappeared in a grubby pink towelling dressing gown- its hem black from dragging on the sticky floor- and started clearing glasses off the tables.
Tragic.

Never paid for it. But made the mistake of giving out my mobile number.
The sight of someone weeping on your doorstep and telling you how terrible her life is, is not to be recommended.

Bel Ami, as far as I recall - and memory suggests it was on Reichssportfeldstrasse. Caveat - although I've been back a lot, I actually left Berlin in 1982, so my knowledge is not likely to be up to date.

Avoid Stuttgarter Platz, it's much dodgier since the Allies left. As someone said upthread, head for Moabit, or consult the concierge at your hotel, ideally with the help of a 10 euro note.
Bel Ami is on Flatowallee according to Herr Google, renamed street perhaps?

Anyway, handily close to the MQs on Dickensweg and Scottweg. Or so I am told.

E2A: danke schon Herr Google.

2009-10-03-bel-ami-berlin-by-RalfR-33.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mullet_Hunter The Intelligence Cell 12
Acid_Tin The NAAFI Bar 22
C Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 45