Whoops, sorry! So glad we didnt shoot you...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OldAdam, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a phone number for Claims-R-Us?
  2. And that's another reason why this country is going to the dogs.
  3. And the real 'criminal' walked away giggling to himself at the police incompetance! :roll:
  4. Idiots!
  5. True, but you know it's going to happen. I'm sure he'll be so 'traumatised' that he's unable to work. He'll end up on Disability and get a nice 5 figure sum for the shock and 'hurt feelings'.

Watch this space...

6. He's a musician......of course he's unable to work ;)
  7. Another case of 'all the gear and no idea,' seemingly.
  8. Of course they would not have shot him,

it was the Dorset police not the Met. :wink:
  9. Dont know why they make that sound like a bad thing, if it were possible he was doing the jihad bit and might have went bang; surely jamming him in the bog would have reduced the risk to the public? Shouldnt they be more concerned about what happened to the original suspect?
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Or a decent dry-cleaners, I would have thought.
  11. Yes I would have thought a force like Dorset would have to rely upon farmers/farmers mums for anything firearms related.
  12. Maybe to preserve [what was left of] his dignity? Standard practice.
  13. Mistaken identity, happens, they responded, they didn't shoot him, whats the problem

New pair of pants for the bloke

Bit of an apology

Get on with life

Its gotta enhance his DJ hiphop street cred, something being an oxbridge graduate probably wouldn't
  14. The problem is that if it is mistaken identity, then where is the real suspect and was he carrying a firearm? :oops: