Whoops, sorry! So glad we didnt shoot you...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does anyone have a phone number for Claims-R-Us?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
Legs said:
And that's another reason why this country is going to the dogs.
True, but you know it's going to happen. I'm sure he'll be so 'traumatised' that he's unable to work. He'll end up on Disability and get a nice 5 figure sum for the shock and 'hurt feelings'.

Watch this space...

Legs said:
smudge67 said:
Legs said:
And that's another reason why this country is going to the dogs.
True, but you know it's going to happen. I'm sure he'll be so 'traumatised' that he's unable to work. He'll end up on Disability and get a nice 5 figure sum for the shock and 'hurt feelings'.

Watch this space...

He's a musician......of course he's unable to work ;)

Another case of 'all the gear and no idea,' seemingly.

Of course they would not have shot him,

it was the Dorset police not the Met. :wink:

He was dragged to a toilet cubicle - out of sight of the public - handcuffed and searched for a gun before being taken to a police station.
Dont know why they make that sound like a bad thing, if it were possible he was doing the jihad bit and might have went bang; surely jamming him in the bog would have reduced the risk to the public? Shouldnt they be more concerned about what happened to the original suspect?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
Or a decent dry-cleaners, I would have thought.

Civi_Git said:
He was dragged to a toilet cubicle - out of sight of the public - handcuffed and searched for a gun before being taken to a police station.
Maybe to preserve [what was left of] his dignity? Standard practice.

Mistaken identity, happens, they responded, they didn't shoot him, whats the problem

New pair of pants for the bloke

Bit of an apology

Get on with life

Its gotta enhance his DJ hiphop street cred, something being an oxbridge graduate probably wouldn't

thegimp said:
Mistaken identity, happens, they responded, they didn't shoot him, whats the problem

New pair of pants for the bloke

Bit of an apology

Get on with life
The problem is that if it is mistaken identity, then where is the real suspect and was he carrying a firearm? :oops:

It isnt the armed responce who got it wrong, they went by the SOP's by the sound of it, its the plain-clothes richard-cranium who was supoosed to ident the guy that have an interview without coffea and biscuits.

Mr Happy

LE
arby said:
'and before you ask, "yes, it is because you are black."'
To be honest, do they have black people in Dorset? I would have thought that.... [I can't bring myself to type anymore]

NFD as a Dr might put in your notes...

Mr Happy said:
arby said:
'and before you ask, "yes, it is because you are black."'
To be honest, do they have black people in Dorset? I would have thought that.... [I can't bring myself to type anymore]

NFD as a Dr might put in your notes...
That's what first raised their concerns. He was then designated a security risk when he was observed "reading" and, as one dorsettian stated "moving around like a proper person and everything. Would you like to see my third hand?"

Mr Happy

LE
I understand the Dorsettian CivPol when he first tried to ring the police had trouble pushing 10p pieces into his mobile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Tanks, planes & ships 25
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 32
Queensman Waltenkommando 190