Whoops - Brown calls Labour voter a bigot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

But my shot was better aimed...

Anyway, what a mistake to make. I bet Lord Mandy of Gravytrain isn't impressed.
  3. My local bike shop is currently of of stock on back pedals. No doubt new labour will be able to find some somewhere hidden in their anderson shelter.
  4. Love that - more gross hypocricy from the arch bigot himself! I can't understand why have the Tories never picked up on Brown's bigotry. He perpetuates the class war theme whenever possible, moaning on about Tory Toffs. Yet too stupid to realise it's an argument equally as prejudiced as the bullying, racism and homophobia he declares to despise. The cnut may have heard of diversity but he certainly doesn't know what it is.
  5. Fuck me how many thread's already? :D

Three - news is a bit like that.

The worst thing for Labour is that this will distract from George Osborne's awful performance at the IoD. The speech contained some good stuff but the presentation..... aaaargh! Who on earth ever thought he was Chancellor material?
  7. Doublly depresing as the Chancellor is seen as the next Prime Minister in waiting! :x
  8. Classic. Did you see his face when he was being filmed on a radio debate discussing it? Marvellous stuff.

Not from what I saw this morning - he read out a range of measures that would benefit my company and I still couldn't get enthusiastic. He came across like a weak competitor for the school public speaking prize. Labour's spinmeisters will be doubly disappointed that Sky cut away from Osborne cr@pfest to go to Gordon's gaffe.
  10. Whats on TV tommorow night? Oh yes... the last "Prime Ministers" Debate.

This is going to run and run until polling day.

Brown has just committed political Hari-Kari.

I'm not sure - I think it's funny rather than damaging. Labour is down to its rump anyway and they aren't sentient beings. Besides, Labour's done worse to traditional voters - remember the Jewish bloke (ex-International Brigade I think) given the treatment by Labour goons at one of Tony's Nuremburg rallies a few years back?

It doesn't do much except demonstrate again that Gordon's performance setting ranges between disaster and debacle. It'll be interesting to see what The Sun does with it.
  12. I'd reckon he has. But, interestingly, not for f#cking the economy, not for labour expenses sleaze, not for setting the defence budget on £20 a year, not for spunking 200 billion a year funding those who can't be arsed to work, or for his shocking general appearance, but for calling an old (and possibly bigotted) lady a bigot. Ah well, so long as the jobs done.
  13. Just because Labour is down to its bedrock doesnt mean that Gordon cant get the pneumatic drill out. If a party you supported called you a "bigot", i reckon that even die-hard labourites would look at re-evaluting their support ASAP!

This is twice as dangerous in this election, as the Lib Dums are positioning themselves as an alternative party of the left. Anti Nuclear Weapons, tax the rich, we are in danger of rolling back the clock to the 1970's!
  14. "but for calling an old (and possibly bigotted) lady a bigot"

Nothing that she asked was remotely bigoted, she simply had the temerity to ask him (the PM) questions, and on multiple subjects. I understood the purpose of the election campaign is that potential MP's get to meet the public and take on their concerns. Mrs Duffy was quite polite and eloquent in asking her questions.

According to Brown its our fault for listening to his comments, and of course the broadcasters for repeating them. What a classic c*ck up. This will probably replace the film clips of Prescott punching the farm worker as a classic election clip.