Whodunnit?

Hey, the Gers have a great support in Pakistan. It's one of the few places where Catholics are as unwelcome as at Ibrox.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shite himself to death after a dodgy curry?

I heard that it was the ISI* that killed him !

* Ibrox Supporters International

ehwhat

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Well they did do a right number on Bob Woolmer didn't they.
Did they?

"In November 2007, a jury in Jamaica recorded an open verdict on Woolmer's death, after deciding that there was insufficient evidence of either a criminal act or natural causes."

Then again the bast*rds hid my reading glasses this morning, again. Must check under bed each night...:nod:

I saw: "Supt Faisal Gulzar of Lahore police said: "We got the call at around 2.30-3pm. Mr McBride was found dead in a room of the Pearl Continental in Lahore."

I read: "
[FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]Supt Faisal Gulzar of Leicestershire police said: "We got the call at around 2.30-3pm. Mr McBride was found dead in a room of the Pearl Continental in Lahore."[/FONT]

Just had lunch with a gf who has known Mr McBride professionally and socially for a long long time. It probably was a heart attack and he was more than likely to have been in Pakistan for a client. A brilliant man gone too soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W The NAAFI Bar 66