Whodunnit?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Detmold_Drunk, Mar 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. . . . .on Business.

2. Hey, the Gers have a great support in Pakistan. It's one of the few places where Catholics are as unwelcome as at Ibrox.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You've seen all the Star of David flags flown at Ibrox, right? Obviously it was a Mossad job.

4. Well they did do a right number on Bob Woolmer didn't they.

5. Maybe he was mistaken for Craig Whyte . . . . .

6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Shite himself to death after a dodgy curry?

7. Apparently he was not adverse to things going in the way . . .

8. one too many fags i reckon!

9. HHH

HHH LE

I heard that it was the ISI* that killed him !

* Ibrox Supporters International

10. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Did they?

"In November 2007, a jury in Jamaica recorded an open verdict on Woolmer's death, after deciding that there was insufficient evidence of either a criminal act or natural causes."

Then again the bast*rds hid my reading glasses this morning, again. Must check under bed each night...:nod:

11. Well played!:biggrin:

12. I saw: "Supt Faisal Gulzar of Lahore police said: "We got the call at around 2.30-3pm. Mr McBride was found dead in a room of the Pearl Continental in Lahore."

I read: "
    [FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]Supt Faisal Gulzar of Leicestershire police said: "We got the call at around 2.30-3pm. Mr McBride was found dead in a room of the Pearl Continental in Lahore."[/FONT]

13. Just had lunch with a gf who has known Mr McBride professionally and socially for a long long time. It probably was a heart attack and he was more than likely to have been in Pakistan for a client. A brilliant man gone too soon.