Whodunnit?

So which celebrity chef was it?

• That shortarse ugly one who looks like a gnome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That spiky haired one

• That angry sweary one

• That tall smiley black fella (lovely cous-cous.Mmmm)

• That bon vivant who pegged it this week

• Total voters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Am I missing something here?

Who on earth wants to be close to "media circles"- are they like the big circles you see in wheat fields?

Are you talking about bumping off Keith Floyd by any chance? Other than that, I'm at a loss as to what you could possibly be "waffling" about.

He's talking about the media wh0re Jordan who claims she was raped we according to the papers here it's a Scotsman my bets on John Leslie after all he's got form for this (allegedly)

brettarider said:
He's talking about the media wh0re Jordan who claims she was raped
Just what I was thinking

brettarider said:
According to the papers here it's a Scotsman my bets on John Leslie after all he's got form for this (allegedly)
That's what I thought this morning, but WoW seems to be inferring that the 'alleged' perpetrator is a 'celebrity' chef.

Putting 2 + 2 together, could people be forgiven for thinking that it is, perhaps, a 'celebrity' chef with a scottish accent?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's waffling on about getting spit-roasted on the end of an unwanted sausage or two, with the ensuing semolina filling up her toad-in-the-holes. She's got some sauce that girl!

Fanny Craddock?

right-grumpy said:
How the fcuk can you rape a complete freebie whore :x
Back out on the photo-shoot afterwards?

I dunno about he 'Chef' bit but here's some usual (alleged) suspects I reckon would do a slapper like her:

Biped said:
She's waffling on about getting spit-roasted on the end of an unwanted sausage or two, with the ensuing semolina filling up her toad-in-the-holes. She's got some sauce that girl!
And she's been well done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Detmold_Drunk The Intelligence Cell 14