• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whodunnit?

So which celebrity chef was it?

• That shortarse ugly one who looks like a gnome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That spiky haired one

• That angry sweary one

• That tall smiley black fella (lovely cous-cous.Mmmm)

• That bon vivant who pegged it this week

• Total voters
Are you talking about bumping off Keith Floyd by any chance? Other than that, I'm at a loss as to what you could possibly be "waffling" about.

He's talking about the media wh0re Jordan who claims she was raped we according to the papers here it's a Scotsman my bets on John Leslie after all he's got form for this (allegedly)

brettarider said:
He's talking about the media wh0re Jordan who claims she was raped
Just what I was thinking

brettarider said:
According to the papers here it's a Scotsman my bets on John Leslie after all he's got form for this (allegedly)
That's what I thought this morning, but WoW seems to be inferring that the 'alleged' perpetrator is a 'celebrity' chef.

Putting 2 + 2 together, could people be forgiven for thinking that it is, perhaps, a 'celebrity' chef with a scottish accent?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's waffling on about getting spit-roasted on the end of an unwanted sausage or two, with the ensuing semolina filling up her toad-in-the-holes. She's got some sauce that girl!