who would you vote for

Who did you/would you vote for in a general election?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour

• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Veritas

• BNP

• Greens

• SNP, Plaid Cumru and other nationalist parties

• other, please state

• wont vote or cant/couldnt vote

• Total voters
I recently heard that only something like 10% of our armed forces are registered to vote. People risking their lives for a country but not voting on who governs it so it?!? This made me interested. Who would you vote for and if you don't or wouldn't or couldn't vote, why?

3 BNP votes... :evil:

frenchperson said:
I'm the only 'other' so far and it's George Galloway's Respect party

NOB and i would bet you are even in the forces

Yannie, give me a good reason why you should be allowed to continue infesting my forum?

why should you keep in your forum ,

because i am not a squaddie , i never do anything by protocol, i hate going to the gym and you all love me because i make you laugh

yannie...about 'Military Protocol':

Military Protocol
MARINES: Will address all officers as "Sir," and refer to the rank of all enlisted members when speaking to them (i.e., Sgt. Smith).
ARMY: Will address all officers as "Sir," unless they are friends, and will call all enlisted personnel "Sergeant."
NAVY: Will address all officers as "Skipper," and all enlisted personnel as "Chief."
AIR FORCE: All Air Force personnel shall be on a first name basis with each other.

8)

No Yannie, you do not make me laugh , you give me something akin to heartburn , having to edit or move your posts.

I'll make allowances if English is not your first language , but I'll only make them, if I see you making an effort to actually contribute something worthwhile.

Other posters speak English as a foreign language, but they make the effort to ensure their posts are at least understandable, they join in debate and offer opinions, you do not.

Where are you from , what is your first language?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The NAAFI Bar 3
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 13
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4