• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

who would you vote for

Who did you/would you vote for in a general election?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour

• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Veritas

• BNP

• Greens

• SNP, Plaid Cumru and other nationalist parties

• other, please state

• wont vote or cant/couldnt vote

• Total voters
I recently heard that only something like 10% of our armed forces are registered to vote. People risking their lives for a country but not voting on who governs it so it?!? This made me interested. Who would you vote for and if you don't or wouldn't or couldn't vote, why?

why should you keep in your forum ,

because i am not a squaddie , i never do anything by protocol, i hate going to the gym and you all love me because i make you laugh

yannie...about 'Military Protocol':

Military Protocol
MARINES: Will address all officers as "Sir," and refer to the rank of all enlisted members when speaking to them (i.e., Sgt. Smith).
ARMY: Will address all officers as "Sir," unless they are friends, and will call all enlisted personnel "Sergeant."
NAVY: Will address all officers as "Skipper," and all enlisted personnel as "Chief."
AIR FORCE: All Air Force personnel shall be on a first name basis with each other.

8)

No Yannie, you do not make me laugh , you give me something akin to heartburn , having to edit or move your posts.

I'll make allowances if English is not your first language , but I'll only make them, if I see you making an effort to actually contribute something worthwhile.

Other posters speak English as a foreign language, but they make the effort to ensure their posts are at least understandable, they join in debate and offer opinions, you do not.

Where are you from , what is your first language?

Latest Threads