Who would you see put up against a wall and shot....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Sep 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Too few houses and too much SCUM - so, what person/type of persons would you see put up against a wall and shot?

To get the ball rolling: Double glazing salesperson who put pressure on OAPs to buy their PVC tat!

:lol:

2. 1, Chavs.

2, People of any denomination who knock on my door and force their religion onto me.

3, Those two fat f***s who served schoolkids hamburgers etc in protest of Jamie Oliver's healthy school dinners campaign.

4, Jamie Oliver. Crypto toff cnut.

5, Nonces, rapists, muderers, tabloid jouno's.

That'll do for me, cheers.

3. Easy:
    Gorgeous George.

4. it will have to be chavs.

5. The Labour party, the Lib Dems...

Fcuk it, just about any political party with the sole exception of the ARRSE Party who are about to form and take over the Government on behalf of Her Majesty.

6. People who mock Marmite Egg Banjos

7. People who mess with the divine substance of an Egg Banjo

8. 1.Tony Blair
    2.People who put marmite on Egg banjos! :D

9. People who get egg banjos into threads for a giggle! :D

10. daz

daz LE

Anyone who uses own brand sauce on Egg Banjo’s, Oh and fecking marmite eaters full stop :D

11. Guilty as charged. I'm a bit bored today.

12. My local council, they are a bottomless money pit and are shite. Instead of being shot they should be drowned in a vat of Marmite.

13. all spongers and work shy chavs

14. waste of good Marmite. The marmite it would take to drown a whoile town council could instead be used make 10,000,000 marmite egg banjoes. Or be injected into Tony Blairs arsehole until he explodes

15. sorry, forgot, cheshire soldire/regt/mong or what ever he calls himself these days