Who would you piss it up with

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Only occassionally ?..... 'Cha', Seems like i'm not trying hard enough then you feck :)
WTF is a "CHA"? Is it some sort of South American dance that is missing some syllables. WTF is a "feck"? Are you sure that you are in the correct country considering your problem with the English language.

WTF is a "CHA"? Is it some sort of South American dance that is missing some syllables. WTF is a "feck"? Are you sure that you are in the correct country considering your problem with the English language.

Ha ha, I suspect that to a closeted and isolated individual not familiar with many things, it would appear 'strange'

.....and as is no doubt , often said to you, you need to get out more, expand your mind, grow, see other things, learn others things ... try to mix with other people and not be walled in by your Aspie like fears and restrictions.

Then, just maybe, you won't sound like such an ill informed knobber.

Jamacian Slang/Patois CHA! or CHO! a disdainful expletive (1) pshaw! (2) very common, mild explanation expressing impatience, vexation or disappointment

Urban Dictionary: feck

I can`t see Armstrong doing the beer and curry thing, Allen is dead, and Al Murray is a PC Lefty prick. Enjoy your evening.

Couldn't be more wrong about Al Murray.
Yes the pub landlord is character he plays but Al and the landlord both share a deep love for this country.
He really is passionate about British history.
He is very well read and knows his history.
He is very good company, but what do I know I have only worked with him and actually been on a night out with him.
My oppo ending up banging his PA.
There's a photo on here of one of the events I worked with him on.

Couldn't be more wrong about Al Murray.
Yes the pub landlord is character he plays but Al and the landlord both share a deep love for this country.
He really is passionate about British history.
He is very well read and knows his history.
He is very good company, but what do I know I have only worked with him and actually been on a night out with him.
My oppo ending up banging his PA.
There's a photo on here of one of the events I worked with him on.

so, all the things that 49 isn't?.....

If you could choose some politico/celeb/sportsmen etc to go on the lash with who would it be and why.
I would choose Nigel Farage, Mark Steyn and Brian Moore. Humour, Politics and genteel thuggery, whats not to like.
I'd like to see it.

Last edited:
Nigella Lawson. You never know, she might get drunk enough to find me irresistible.

Lemmy, Oliver Reed, Richard Burton and Spike Milligan.

Proper drinking session, humour , wit , intelligence and never knowing what the **** Ollie Reed would get up to.
Ollie Reed and Richard Burton would be in my line up, along with Keith Floyd.
Great minds and all that!

Jeremy Corbyn is the ideal choice for a wingman. He's already proven that he doesn't exactly have high standards when it comes to women, so he'll be happy to take the 'ugly sister' when we're on the pull.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Richard Harris, Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole, Ollie of course.

It'd be a cheap round. :rofl:

my Father my grandfather and my uncle all died when I was a young man, I'd love to have a night in the pub and a good chinwag with them on equal terms now I am an older man

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
my Father my grandfather and my uncle all died when I was a young man, I'd love to have a night in the pub and a good chinwag with them on equal terms now I am an older man
If we're playing "fantasy piss up", it's got to be my Dad - to tell him everything worked out OK in the end. And my Granddad who died before I was born - to say sorry that the house he bought nearly 80 years ago for his family is going to have to be let go.

Nigella Lawson. You never know, she might get drunk enough to find me irresistible.
There isn't enough alcohol in all the kingdoms of the world.

Richard Harris, Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole, Ollie of course.

It'd be a cheap round. :rofl:
I've been with two of those in an Irish pub in Covent Garden. The craic was good and for a period they were each in the public bar. Great company.

I wouldn't mind a chat with my old man. Fucking Essex man rear lift operator on HMS Eagle who got my old dear pregnant and then fucked off. Anyway I showed him.....I joined the Army.

I wouldn't mind a chat with my old man. ******* Essex man rear lift operator on HMS Eagle who got my old dear pregnant and then fucked off. Anyway I showed him.....I joined the Army.
your old man might have been involved in the mega punch up between us and the cousins at HMS JUFAIR in 1969, it was 2sqn RCT, crew off the Eagle, and some yank sailors, a good night was had by one and all.