Who would you piss it up with

Neither did I till @Kromeriz took me there a couple of months ago and we got absolutely mortal drunk - great night, I've got a receipt somewhere for at least 20 x 0.5l beers lol - 16 euros in total for the 2 of us, thank goodness it was only a short session

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Still fresh in my mind from seeing him in concert in Salisbury on Thursday.
Mr Rick Wakeman, legendary grumpy old man and boozer (although apparently now teetotal ) but that doesn’t matter, because he’s funny as fcuk, and could entertain us on the old Joanna if things got a little dull!

Neither did I till @Kromeriz took me there a couple of months ago and we got absolutely mortal drunk - great night, I've got a receipt somewhere for at least 20 x 0.5l beers lol - 16 euros in total for the 2 of us, thank goodness it was only a short session

Ahem, should be said that the beer is good, just damn cheap during the week.

Got a name and place?

Lemmy, Oliver Reed, Richard Burton and Spike Milligan.

Proper drinking session, humour , wit , intelligence and never knowing what the **** Ollie Reed would get up to.
Oliver Reed went out on the piss with some of the lads from HMS Cumberland and didn't survive.

Jeremy Corbyn on the off chance i get him blind drunk and lead him to a canal to do a Thomas.
Unfortunately his middle name is Bernard, not Thomas. For best results take him to Magaluf for a proper full week's pissup. He won't last 2 days, and you get the rest of the week to yourself on the beach.

Lily Allen, Amjen Choudary, Tommy Robinson and Abu Hamza.

I like a well balanced debate over dinner.
Nah! Two of them would be a dead loss out on the lash, one of them couldn't even carry the glasses from the bar if he even got a round in.
Another would complain that white men have appropriated Asian culture when you go for a curry and another would be hounded by people shouting "Racist!" at him before being arrested again.

My late Grandfather, a RN Gunnery Senior Rate from World War Two, who died when I was eight and my late Uncle (WW2 RAF aircrew in Bomber and then Coastal Command.

I grew up with stories of how said Uncle was courting my Aunt, and got invited around for a few glass of Rhubarb Wine with Whisky chasers. Apparently Grandad was up and ready for work the next day, but Uncle Ted was in bed for days.