Who would you piss it up with

If you could choose some politico/celeb/sportsmen etc to go on the lash with who would it be and why.
I would choose Nigel Farage, Mark Steyn and Brian Moore. Humour, Politics and genteel thuggery, whats not to like.

There are people we can respect and appreciate or some part of their work but that doesn't guarantee they would be good to go on the lash with.This isn't meant to sound like inverse snobbery but I don't seek the company of famous people, though no doubt a few are probably okay off screen. The folk in the background that make stuff work, now that's interesting.

lance armstrong, dave allen, al Murray. beer and curry i would willingly pay the tab. I'm a bit of a twat so i think we could cover some ground metaphorically.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
lance armstrong, dave allen, al Murray. beer and curry i would willingly pay the tab. I'm a bit of a twat so i think we could cover some ground metaphorically.
I can`t see Armstrong doing the beer and curry thing, Allen is dead, and Al Murray is a PC Lefty prick. Enjoy your evening.

I'd go on the piss with that guy that can see dead people (from the movie).
That way I could tell my ex-dead wife she was a coont when she was alive, and I'd rip the pish out of Hitler and Saddam Hussein for being fannys.

I can’t even think of a single character who’s alive I would want to go with for a proper piss up. A recent dead one would be Anthony Bourdain.

I can’t even think of a single character who’s alive I would want to go with for a proper piss up. A recent dead one would be Anthony Bourdain.
I think he was too intense.
Why would he top himself: Rich, famous, successful? Seriously????

Lemmy, Keith Floyd and Micky Skinner would make a good combination of tales & dits.

Lemmy, Oliver Reed, Richard Burton and Spike Milligan.

Proper drinking session, humour , wit , intelligence and never knowing what the fuck Ollie Reed would get up to.

To answer the OP - Anyone who is paying.

Politicos alive : George Bush jr, John Key, Tony Abbott , Bernie Sanders
Others: Duke of Edinburgh, Jeremy Clarkson...there’s a bunch of others but can’t be arsed to remember them on a Sunday morning

8 euros each for all the beer you can drink, hell yeah

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Wait , there is a place which does all you can drink beer for 8 euros?!! Holy shit, how come I didn't know of this before? I didn't even know such a mythical place existed!