Who would you most like to put the nut on? (not immediate family)

Without a shadow of a doubt mine is Piers Morgan. He should be in jail for the fake Iraqi abuse photos, along with the scum scouse stabs. Just a bit of a nose breaker for
the Black Watch blokes who got who felt the full brunt of the aftermath.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You can do what you want to his nut. I shall be fucking him up the arsehole with a broken chair leg and I shall not wish to be disturbed. Are we clear?

Sting. That is all.

Trevor Phillips

Please yourself. But smudge67er has got its nut, I have got its arsehole. Please do not get in the way.
Can I put pins in his eyes then? Or can I bite his nose off at least....?

Does the mother in law count as immediate family?

If not, I'd like to dip her in nail varnish remover, and drop her off a bridge onto the live rail of the train line up the road...

I'd quite like to tightly secure a large spiked dog collar around my head, then nut my former CO (and his adjutant too) with everything I've got. I'm not normally a violent man, but I suspect I'd really enjoy doing that.

Blimey! So many noses, and only one of me.

My list is very long!

Kate & Gerry McCann

Without a shadow of a doubt mine is Piers Morgan. He should be in jail for the fake Iraqi abuse photos, along with the scum scouse stabs. Just a bit of a nose breaker for
the Black Watch blokes who got who felt the full brunt of the aftermath.
The Scousers and Jocks would slap you daft, Morgan would just laugh at you and call you a fucking no-mark gobshite