Who would you like to bin?

My candidates for bludgeoning, mass graves and generally painful demises know who they are.

I've posted the details in previous threads and am confident they've been noted.

What there's other similar threads?
With live video of politicians being thrown into rubbish bins?
Not a chance. This is a unique one off one time only offer.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
What there's other similar threads?

are you suggesting that there may be some way of combining this thread with another thread on a similar vein? If only there were a way to find such a thread....

are you suggesting that there may be some way of combining this thread with another thread on a similar vein? If only there were a way to find such a thread....

Some kind of method of sifting through existing threads to identify if something similar had already taken place, you mean?

That would be surely helpful

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Some kind of method of sifting through existing threads to identify if something similar had already taken place, you mean?

Imagine how useful that would be, and how much time it could save.

I know technology is catching up quickly but it'll be years before they have a way of doing that!
We should get a grumpy Yorkshireman with an ******** like a round baler to police our posting activity.

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
We should get a grumpy Yorkshireman with an arse like a round baler to police our posting activity.

but who would possibly fit that description?

you and your crazy, and oddly specific, job descriptions.

You know what I think this forum needs? An Australian resident with plenty of time on his hands, so he can post continuously.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

What would they call it though?

I discovered something called the BBC News Home Page the other day, I've discovered that by examining the various pages on this website I never have to read another thread started by Vvaannmmaann, FLT Pilot or Joshua Slocum.

The pointless trinity of twat.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Latest Threads