• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who would you invite to supper?

Your task is to prepare supper and invite your favourite members of ARRSE. The mission is to have a memorable evening!

Four courses and booze.

Nine guests and your chosen ARRSE maiden.

Details in here... Go!

Litotes

Can I invite 2 Arrse maidens?

Scotlass and Taboo?

Justjane could come along too, if she promised to wear her PVC nurses uniform clinging to her firm well proportioned body.

Nice!

Dale the snail said:
Moody
Beebs
Pred
Trevelez
Cuddles
Mr Creo
MDN
Flash
Spunkymonkey
Prae
Mr B

and outstanding, so I can kick his fucking lights out
I was going to say Sluggy but seeing Dale has put an injunction out on me and didnt include me on her list I will have to think again.

No its still Dale the Snail, but if all else fails will go for taboo and Scotlass

or Stabtiffy2b so I can fcuking STAB the barsteward.

The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
Moody
Beebs
Pred
Trevelez
Cuddles
Mr Creo
MDN
Flash
Spunkymonkey
Prae
Mr B

I was going to say Sluggy but seeing Dale has put an injunction out on me and didnt include me on her list I will have to think again.

No its still Dale the Snail, but if all else fails will go for taboo and Scotlass

I thought you might want I_F_L and stedian? :D

I'm gutted Dale. I thought I'd be on your 'to rape' list.

I'd go for:

Officer's Bird,
Magic_Jeenyus,
Sky Mistress,
BriteGirlie +TM,
Cait,
Moody,
Dale (she'll always put out in case one of the above dosen't).
Shortfuse,
Convoy.

The last two can come to provide the humour on the proviso that they don't impress the birds with humour and score before me.

Of course, it's far more likely that these people would fuck me off at the high port.

Edited to add: Dale added me eventually. and The Iron can lick my spuds.

heidtheba said:
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
Moody
Beebs
Pred
Trevelez
Cuddles
Mr Creo
MDN
Flash
Spunkymonkey
Prae
Mr B

Theyve gone for now (under those usernames anyway) sorry sluggy saw you put my name down further down the list so deepest apologies. Or was it to give me food poisoning for a bit more hard core for the patio :wink:

The_IRON said:
heidtheba said:
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
Moody
Beebs
Pred
Trevelez
Cuddles
Mr Creo
MDN
Flash
Spunkymonkey
Prae
Mr B

Theyve gone for now (under those usernames anyway) sorry sluggy saw you put my name down further down the list so deepest apologies. Or was it to give me food poisoning for a bit more hard core for the patio :wink:
Cue "Arrse the Movie" Frankie Vaughan stylee.

Latest Threads