Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Who would you have as Prime Minister?

A Military State would be nice! 8)

And I think it would work in UK too.  None o' this third world amateur mustacheo'd gringo-junta type rubbish. No! A real government with balls that would look after its OWN people first!

Well, you did ask! ;)

Not much use voting in a dead Prime Minister so the options are limited to 2.  Of those Maggie gets my vote every time.  I can't believe she resigned, but hey who am I to talk politics?

A better question might be who should never have been Prime Minister!!

I agree, I think the question should be 'who would you have as Leader?', rather than PM.

After the forthcoming revolution, when I'm Emperor, I'm going to make sure that Blunkett has the post of 'Cultural Liaison and Calming Influence Officer' within my staff!

...and Jack Straw as "Minister who upsets certain countries by saying their human rights record is appalling, and brings home enchanced trade deals as a result"

Bet there were a few hard stares at the Synagogue that weekend.....  ;D

ROFLMAO!

How about Clair short for 'Minister for passive arguments and generally getting on peacefully'?

And we could go with 2 Jags as 'Minister for Transport', hang on a minute....