Who would you drown at birth?

Another drowning reported on sky:

Mother Drowns After Being Swept Out To Sea

Quite a few drownings this year, more than what is normally reported on the news, must be the hot topic.

Anyway my nomination goes to:

View Profile: inks - The Army Rumour Service

Should have been submerged and snuffed out at at first contact, the freeloading twat.

Oh and apologies for posting a bone thread, hope the attached goes someway to make amends!

Attachments

You.

I was expecting to see something interesting. However, this is as about a bone thread as you can get. I'll pop back later to see the direction it's taken.

I always had faith in science and I had high hopes as a member of the generation which saw: nuclear power stations sprout out of the landscape like weeds and the first man playing golf on the moon.

Sadly now I must conclude that I will probably never get a pair of neutron death-ray spectacles and so the arses of bone thread posters will probably never fry!

At birth we don't know how big a cunt someone's going to be (unless their dad is Tony Fucking Blair) so drowning at birth makes little sense.

Much better to drown them when they've shown themselves to be a cunt (and before they get a chance to breed).

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I take it you are going to provide me with a time machine so that I can see who is going to be a total twat, then go back and drown them before they show their true colours.

At birth we don't know how big a cunt someone's going to be (unless their dad is Tony Fucking Blair) so drowning at birth makes little sense.

Much better to drown them when they've shown themselves to be a cunt (and before they get a chance to breed).
Unless they are pikeys or French.

I take it you are going to provide me with a time machine so that I can see who is going to be a total twat, then go back and drown them before they show their true colours.
Well of course, that would be a flaw in my plan but I am assuming hindsight is in play as we are in the NAAFI.

If I had a time machine do you think I would have started this post, let alone be here on ARRSE?

Sadly it's time for you to stop taking/snorting/injecting whatever it was that made you think in the first place that you would ever get a pair, by the way Tesla is dead.
Tesla! dead!?, fuck! I got one of his machines and it,s packed up, what the fuck do I do now that the cunts dead?

The offspring of anyone who looks like this:

...rapidly followed by the mongs who sprogged them.

Rodney2q

Tesla! dead!?, fuck! I got one of his machines and it,s packed up, what the fuck do I do now that the cunts dead?
Depends. Did you buy it on your credit card?

Bone Thread, but I can never resist posting a pic of this twat when it comes to this kind of thread;