Who would you drown at birth?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Count.Dracule, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another drowning reported on sky:

Mother Drowns After Being Swept Out To Sea

Quite a few drownings this year, more than what is normally reported on the news, must be the hot topic.

Anyway my nomination goes to:

View Profile: inks - The Army Rumour Service

Should have been submerged and snuffed out at at first contact, the freeloading twat.

Oh and apologies for posting a bone thread, hope the attached goes someway to make amends!

Attached Files:

2. I was expecting to see something interesting. However, this is as about a bone thread as you can get. I'll pop back later to see the direction it's taken.
  3. I should have known that was coming!

I expect it's a bit like this one, except somehow I don't think I will pop back later.

4. I always had faith in science and I had high hopes as a member of the generation which saw: nuclear power stations sprout out of the landscape like weeds and the first man playing golf on the moon.

Sadly now I must conclude that I will probably never get a pair of neutron death-ray spectacles and so the arses of bone thread posters will probably never fry!
  5. Sadly it's time for you to stop taking/snorting/injecting whatever it was that made you think in the first place that you would ever get a pair, by the way Tesla is dead.
  6. At birth we don't know how big a cunt someone's going to be (unless their dad is Tony Fucking Blair) so drowning at birth makes little sense.

Much better to drown them when they've shown themselves to be a cunt (and before they get a chance to breed).
  7. Really? I'm shocked!
  8. I take it you are going to provide me with a time machine so that I can see who is going to be a total twat, then go back and drown them before they show their true colours.
  9. Unless they are pikeys or French.
  10. Well of course, that would be a flaw in my plan but I am assuming hindsight is in play as we are in the NAAFI.

If I had a time machine do you think I would have started this post, let alone be here on ARRSE?
  11. Tesla! dead!?, fuck! I got one of his machines and it,s packed up, what the fuck do I do now that the cunts dead?
  12. The offspring of anyone who looks like this:

...rapidly followed by the mongs who sprogged them.

13. Anybody from heysham. Fucking mongs
  14. Depends. Did you buy it on your credit card?