Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would the British army send in if house of commons under attack

If ISIS attacked and held people hostage in house of commons would they send in the SAS or would they send in the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?
Why do you think HMS Belfast is parked on the Thames? (Don’t believe the Scratchwood services tosh) Any unruly behaviour and that particular grid square will be relocated.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Send in the RLC Combat Chefs aka Slop Jockeys.

They would immobilize the Terrorist with the trots and maybe if they were lucky take out a few MP's as well.

Oh!!!! Only one undercooked piece of Bacon Grill, you Terrorist C**t!!!
I've seen the documentary. Sloppy pretending to be special, like the OP.

In order to tackle the OP's question:

I was visiting a large building not far from the HoC and by mistake went down in the lift instead of up. Due to a pass misunderstanding I entered a Met Police facility (I was shown the door pretty quickly). It was where this lot live:

download.jpeg

cymraeg

War Hero
If ISIS attacked and held people hostage in house of commons would they send in the SAS or would they send in the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?

The brethren who run their fingers under their foreskins and inhale the whiff deeply, of which you seem to be a member. Best get your number to bojo so they can reach you in a crisis

kimmi851

War Hero
They would send in a bus load of WAAFs who have been deprived of tea for a week. Everyone knows that ravening WAAFs are the only things to scare the SAS.

Surely Black Rod just needs to threaten the terrorists with naked photos of Dianne Abbott, no need for the army to be involved

Give the low regard in which the House Of Commons is held, it is not entirely unlikely that the British Army would in fact join in on the attack and give Isis all means of logistical and material support.

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
earlier on I was going to suggest John Mason would be the man to send in

bit pointless now

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
On behalf of my Corps, I can only apologise for the OP. I gather he's a recent enlistment to our AR contingent and clearly has an excess of enthusiasm and a profound lack of both judgement and knowledge. I imagine he's the same imbecile who's been spamming Quora with his nonsense recently.

I'm pretty sure that negotiators with ISIS would go along the lines of " you give us everything we want or we'll send you home in selection of carrier bags ".

They'd and Dominos to deliver some free pizzas to the attackers.