Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would the British army send in if house of commons under attack

If ISIS attacked and held people hostage in house of commons would they send in the SAS or would they send in the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?
Why do you think they would they send in the Int Corps?

Since Corbyn and Milne have always said we should negotiate with ISIS I suggest that they should be sent in first to give them the chance to do so.

Yokel

LE
It would be a job for Speshul Farces, supported by the Badass Intelligence Battalion (Reserves).

The OP has achieved something few of us would have thought possible - he had maalox seem intelligent in comparison.

It would be a job for Speshul Farces, supported by the Badass Intelligence Battalion (Reserves).

The OP has achieved something few of us would have thought possible - he had maalox seem intelligent in comparison.

It’s often said that modesty is a commendable trait.

would they send in the SAS or would they send in the steely eyed dealers of death from the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?

Neither, they'd send in the Ghostbusters,.

Hey now, don't start complaining about my reply. you're the one that started this silliness.

Hopefully they would lock the doors from the outside and fill it with Zyklon B.

That way, there would be zero loss of valuable lives.

That would just fumigate the place - havent you read the peer reviewed works of the IHR and Higgs Bosun on the subject.

A few brimstones from those raf chaps would sort it out. But not between mid morning on Friday and lunchtime Monday. Things to do you see.

964ST

Old-Salt
I would have thought that the „Beefeater QRF“ would rush over from the Tower, and Kick Some Ass !
(We really need something like the Swiss Guard, makes me chuckle thinking of someone picking up the Pope a running off with him, then all these Very colourful very well trained and disciplined Jesters´, running after them like something from an 80´s Benny Hill Episode, but maybe the half naked nuns in the background might be a bit OTT).

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Intelligence Corps could employ the Death By Powerpoint strategy

Send in the RLC Combat Chefs aka Slop Jockeys.

They would immobilize the Terrorist with the trots and maybe if they were lucky take out a few MP's as well.

Oh!!!! Only one undercooked piece of Bacon Grill, you Terrorist C**t!!!
Sorry chap, the RLC Slop Jockey’s were disbanded after the Pay as You Dine War of 2009.
If you call their emergency number now you’ll only get Ali from Bob’s Kebob’s or Terry from Johnny’s Fish Fryer

Latest Threads