Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would the British army send in if house of commons under attack

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
If ISIS attacked and held people hostage in house of commons would they send in the SAS or would they send in the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If ISIS attacked and held people hostage in house of commons would they send in the SAS or would they send in the intelligence corps to deal with Isis?

reported, for being a c*** J******* t****** c**** in a supposedly serious part of the site

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
You'd be good in a interrogation situation...

1604101488842.png

Billy Nine Toes and Smudge of course. Now if it was you, probably Int Corps, and they would tackle you with difficult sudoku puzzles that would explode your head, you dullard.

These chaps are ready and waiting for the word to get in there and save the country.

Don‘t take any notice of the Walter Mitty label. That was just a jealous RAF Regiment geezer wrote that.

they did a superb job on the oil tanker the other day!

Duh! They'd send the A-Team.

*sings* Dah dah-dah-daaah, dah dah dahhhhh...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
They'd send me, but now that I've told you, If it happens I'll have to kill you. Sorry about that old chap.

Wishful thinking: killing the OP, that is.

Send in the RLC Combat Chefs aka Slop Jockeys.

They would immobilize the Terrorist with the trots and maybe if they were lucky take out a few MP's as well.

Oh!!!! Only one undercooked piece of Bacon Grill, you Terrorist C**t!!!

Latest Threads