Who would date this lady? Own up!

Carrie off the Chris Moyles Show - Radio 1.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• After a few beers

• After a lot of beers

• I already am

• No I am a gay

• Total voters
Apparently one of our lot is dating this lady. Does anyone know who it is? Do they post on arrse?

And of course the obligatory question of...

Would you?

I would!

Attachments

After a couple of beers but I'd have to scrub myself with a Brillo Pad afterwards due to the arrse sloppy seconds issues involved.

BB51

Old-Salt
Marks out of ten - I'd give her one.

Yum Yum.

Yes!

Ronnie8781 said:
As long as she said please and thankyou I would happily oblige!!
Not while she had her mouth full though, I hope. That's unladylike. :twisted:

Biggest issue is she's a Chelsea fan, but I could quite easily slip a Villa shirt onto her after I'd slipped her something else. Listening to Chris Moyles yesterday though, I think she's already going out with a member of the Armed Forces.

GuybrushThreepwood said:
Biggest issue is she's a Chelsea fan, but I could quite easily slip a Villa shirt onto her after I'd slipped her something else. Listening to Chris Moyles yesterday though, I think she's already going out with a member of the Armed Forces.
And there was me thinking "what the hell is this thread about" or was that a wah??

A Chelsea fan?????? Make that TWO brillo pads, a gallon of Domestos and a roll of heavy duty, military issue wire wool and of course full IPE during the unspeakable act itself.

gingwarr said:
Big hands?

Covered throat?

The warning signs are there, boys...
I was waiting to see who would be the first to say that :D

Check the link in Guybrush Threepwood's post.

If she played her cards right, she could have me!

She claims her most embarrasing moment was falling over whilst being sick on the M40, whilst drunk.

Obviously she has never dated a squaddie then...

Of course we would. She is quite hot piece of patooty. I personally would take her roughly from behind before concluding the money shot onto her somewhat firm and protruding jaw, then wiping myself "clean" in her hair.

Yes I know I'm a filthy pervert...duh!!!

Latest Threads