Who would be the first to deploy?

I'm looking at regiments and I wasn't sure who would be first to deploy on missions, including the Royal Marines. I would guess it would be them or the Paras but I've also heard that the Rifles and Anglians are also options....
...just cause I don't want to waiting around when/if I commission..

Thanks

49 Para go out every time , even before THEM. Mind the course is hard, well hard, I failed the first test as I can only hold my breath for 7 minutes, my lass likes it but 49 called me a puff.

South Essex Regiment always seem to be in the thick of it

Everyone knows 29 Coy WRAC were the first to get amongst it... Come on boys, get with it.

I'm looking at regiments and I wasn't sure who would be first to deploy on missions, including the Royal Marines. I would guess it would be them or the Paras but I've also heard that the Rifles and Anglians are also options....

Thanks
Royal Signals, man up.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I would'nt worry to much about it. The defence cuts will soon mean we couldn't even deploy to the Isle of Wight!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
The RAF (only cos the pilot sits in front of the plane so gets there first...)

531 (Mobile Laundry) Company, RLC usually go in first to get things nice and sudsy.

531 (Mobile Laundry) Company, RLC usually go in first to get things nice and sudsy.
Aren't they now called the Mines and Bombs Locating Unit?

Aren't they now called the Mines and Bombs Locating Unit?
Probably. At the moment, most units seem to be at risk of being re-roled like that!

Thanks
You want to be an h'officer and this is the best question you can come up with?

Try the St John's Ambulance, they deploy every weekend.................................in fact they deploy more often than all of the STABS on ARRSE put together.

SJAB the way to go !

Thanks
My bold. With a question like that big fellah, I would err on the negative side of "IF", if I were you.