Who would be senior

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chrisg46, Nov 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

this topic of conversation arose last night...one private CMT2 and one lance jack CMT3. In terms of who has the final say, who would be in charge?
  2. Is that still possible? Would hope not.

Wouldnt be an issue with seniority as they are two different ranks.

If its clinical it'd be the class two but if it was a discipline issue then it'd be on rank.
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Surely they could agree on the procedure for putting up an 18 x 24; it is a pretty straight foprward process.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Tell me there are no CMT 3 LCpls! (TFI's dont count)
  5. clinically it would have to be the CMT 2, but militarily it would be the LCpl - depends on what decision needs to be made!
  6. Who cares? Their opinions count for nothing anyway.....
  7. I beleive we had a class 3 full screw definitely lance jack
  8. All soldiers leaving DMSTC after Common Core Trg are Class 2, so the LCpl in question doesnt exist ?
  9. ...unless, we are talking TA!!

final say???? depends who's been given the tasking,
    and who ever has the biggest bristol cities :lol:
  10. Surely neither would be in a position to make any decisions that would make much difference to any thing other than whether the cup of tea tastes sweeter or not!
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Bit like a ODP and whether the vileda was damp enough.
  12. these new fangled ODPs cant make a good cup of tea, now OTTs, perfect!!
  13. I knew of a Sgt who changed trades to OTT....just went along with the flow in Theatre.
    Was in those days an MA1,IF i remeber correctly. :? or some sort of storeman.
  14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Better aqdd some detail i think! This is indeed a TA inf coy. Basically, i heard the CMT2 pte said he would be senior medic on the weekend, so would have final say on "who crews the ambulance". I pointed out that the CMT3 l/cpl might have a thing or two to say about this, at which the pte shrugged and said that he was senior medic...

I am going to watch and see, possibly with some amusement!!
  15. Get a life, squabbling over crumbs, sounds like a great command chain.

Civvies, tut.