Who would agree with...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

...a 20:00hrs curfew for all children of school age (irrespective whether they are still at school i.e younger than 18 back by 8). Obviously there would have to be exceptions i.e. scouts, cadets, choristers etc but such facts could be easily verifiable over time.

I know I vote LibDem and this doesn't sound very liberal, but there we are...

(oh and the added bonus, you'd be able to stop people up to their twenties to check if they were school children who should be home, perfecto...)
  2. And raise driving to 18, drinking to 21?
  3. You can join the army at 16, get married, have sex but have to be in at 20.00. As for younger kids (Teenagers) so long as they are not being little chav bastards what harm are they doing out? Its a no for me
  4. err. No.

Totally the wrong direction to go IMHO.

The people that need the restrictions are the parents.

Just by removing kids off the streets does not remove the problem. The law abiding sprogs will stick to the curfew but the chav mongs will not. We dont have a useful police force to be able to enforce it.

The way to remove feral kids is to hurt the so called parents.

I have my own views on how this should be achieved and it involves Zyclon B, some ovens and a rigid policy on castration.
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Your call sparky, But if you think it would solve some binge drinking and also stop some deaths on the road, no arguments from this corner...
  6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

For once I seem to be the authoritarian one...how exciting...I quite like it...
  7. Flash, mein Führer, would you ever go far enough to satisfy such a program? After you achieved your goals, what would be your next step?
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Would take a while but I'm sure they'd get the hang of it...
  9. Easier solution is to neuter anyone who has appeared on or regularly watches jeremy kyle.

Problem solved

10. You really dont want to know.....

Mate, they are barely able to bang up a bloke wearing a stripy jersey, carrying a bag with 'Swag' on it having just climbed out of a window and claiming 'I've just blagged that place good and proper'.
  11. My bold. You can keep them in with the rest of them for a start. Little *&+_**s do my head in.
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Even the sopranos? Surely not?
  13. None of them are as sexy as you.
  14. Apart from putting a lot of kids off the kind of extra-curricular activities we should be encouraging, I doubt it'd work. The kinds of families whose kids run around to all hours won't be interested in keeping their offspring under control. It'd mean missing too much Corrie.

Harsher punishments, yes, but direct them not at the kid but at the parents. Let the parent fulfill their duties and obligations by disciplining the kid, and keep hammering the parents until their child learns to behave or is buried, whichever comes first.

It's all good.
  15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

So can I raise you a fine for parents allowing children out breaking curfew? ;)