who works with this chap

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by THESUNJOCK, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. the crap coming out of that blokes mouth! Great post
  3. FFL FFS!
  4. Absolutely unbelievable. I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.

My head nearly fell off when he said he'd been a soldier followed quickly by the claim to have been in the legion?

Get him to sing le boudin to you.

Thanks for the link

5. 20 stone as an eight year old :lol:
  6. argghhhh that just made me RAGE!!!!
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me too. I had just come through a bad divorce you heartless bastards. Since then I have lost a bit of weight, got a proper hat and belt and I have gone back to catering college, all right?

Hem Hem... cof...

Nous sommes des guards secirities,
    Nous sommes des geezers dans les hi-viz jaquets
    Des types pas ordinaires, non, even though nous avez spent il bit of time dans la collegue Caering et grafted on les tiling which is fucking nails dans le winter je can tell vous.
    Nous avons souvent notre cafard,
    Nous sommes des guards secirities.
  8. I now know Mr Fullofbullshit,vc,mm,mid,gsm and outdoor is still alive
  9. I have the worlds worse speakers can anyone give me the gist of what this guy is on about
  10. :lol: sure bud no worry
    BULLSHIT with honours :wink:
  11. Ha ha, that was so funny. Surely he can't think people believe all his crap?
  12. Hoofing billy bull-----

Have to point out though that the bloke filming him is sat in a wooden shed doing the same sh_t job as fat boy
  13. Thing is this guys not only a compulsive liar but quite clearly far from the full ticket.
  14. Yeah but at least fat boy is entertaining ,you need some one like that for that sort of job ,those 10minutes just flew buy listening to him ! :p

Also to add, we can now stop the search for Steven Seagal :p