Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BNP

• Regional Party

• Independant candidate

• Total voters
Lol, is this just to see who supports who and we are all gonna get "exposed"?

where is the Green party?

No, i'm just curious about the general consensus amongst the Arrse faithful. There will be no exposure by me!!!! (well maybe in the park tonight.............)

Poppy said:
Also recently there was a re-branding of UKIP. Its name is Independence party.

Unlikely I would take part in British elections soon but I propose an option: for a good person no matter what party he belongs to.

KGB_resident said:
Poppy said:

Unlikely I would take part in British elections soon but I propose an option: for a good person no matter what party he belongs to.
Renaming failed I believe.

KGB_resident said:
Poppy said:

LMAO. So you will not vote then......

Also. Even on here, notice how UKIP is taking votes away from the Conservatives. This was planned as I have said before.
Please let me know if you are normally a cons but have voted UKIP.
Maybe I am wrong?

sven?

Brads_REME said:

Hassel??

Vote the most outrageous party possible, then it might make the big 3 sit up and think.........then again poss not, nothing will change whoever is voted in, despite constant voting for the free sex party for the last 20 years, still end up with a bunch of cnuts

Brads_REME said:
Also. Even on here, notice how UKIP is taking votes away from the Conservatives. This was planned as I have said before.
Maybe I am wrong?
Well I'm one. Wasted vote though, because the area I live in would elect a cuddly toy if it wore a blue rosette.

Interesting the even the BNP are getting more votes than TCB

Vimeiro said:
Brads_REME said:
Maybe I am wrong?
Well I'm one. Wasted vote though, because the area I live in would elect a cuddly toy if it wore a blue rosette.
I voted [& always will] labour! Feckin Tory got in here by only 121 votes, the toffee nosed ter-watt!!

Nuts_McAuliff said:
Vote labour. Better the devil you know. I don't think the conservatives could do anything better and would lead to more waste and more scandel.
That sounds like it could be labours advertising campiegn for the next election.

I work for a government QANGO, new-labour have effectively bought me off. Unfortunately Tony Blair is a cùnt, and I wont be voting labour until they have washed away his dirty stink. Even then I might just not vote, such is my faith in the political elite.

Ratcatcher

Ratcatcher said:
I work for a government QANGO, new-labour have effectively bought me off. Unfortunately Tony Blair is a cùnt, and I wont be voting labour until they have washed away his dirty stink. Even then I might just not vote, such is my faith in the political elite.

Ratcatcher
I thought the plan was those on a good whack in one of our departments would be a guaranteed cross in the box? Hence the 1000's of non jobs created!

fcol64 said:
Vimeiro said:
Brads_REME said:
Maybe I am wrong?
I voted [& always will] labour! Feckin Tory got in here by only 121 votes, the toffee nosed ter-watt!!
Bless....

interesting to find so far that bnp are second in percentage figures, with the widespread coverage of this site is this an indication of the discontent of the people