Who will you vote for???

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by WasMe, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Red

2. Blue

3. Yellow

4. Green

5. BNP

6. Other

7. Other - Please state in messages!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lots being said about our Tony Blair leaving and Labour trying to stay in power.

Who do you trust to take over (or stay in)?

What party will do the right thing for you????
  2. UKIP will do the right thing for me.
  3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I voted 'yellow' tho' I think it's orange ;) I bumped into Shirley Williams the other day outside my house and (not that she's at all interested) said I would continue to vote as I always have. I like to think that the bird is a pigeon hawk at the times it's not a dove.
  4. Im a true blue!
  5. Well my name-dropping friend...
    I would be embarrassed to admit talking to the arogant cow who still does not admit that her failed Comprehensive Education system has let down successive generations of children.
  6. I have declared my alliegence many times - going for gold (well, yellow/orange)
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Better children with 'failed' standards of education (which is of course internationally relative!!!), than a party with the blood of countless people of varying nationalities (including British) on their hands. I started voting for them when they had Paddy as their leader, Liberal RM, I liked the synthesis...

8. I was going blue but David Cameron is a right fanny. All his on the surface stuff like changing the party emblem, he's just Bliar reincarnated. UKIP, or BNP as a protest vote methinks.

Although I do like Menzies Campbell.

Strange how wide-open politics is becoming.
  9. monster raving loony party....oh sorry they are already in
  10. I take issue with the failing children jibe - I have two Grammar Schools in my town who only accept 25% of children from the catchment area - to me this is failing the children of my town far more than the comprehensive system
  11. I vote UKIP......blood on their hands.....WTF are you talking about?
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I'm guessing there are many more people dead since 1997 that did not die of natural causes, or maybe I just dreamt the last 5 years?
  13. I'm not sure who I will be voting for but I am clear about who I won't be voting for and that's LAbour. With or without Tony B Liar, they will continue to f*ck this country over in their desperation to secure votes. Under them we will see more 'rights' given to those who have no allegiance to Britain and more money wasted on sh*te, more cuts in Defence and a continued shafting of those who serve, be that in military uniform or the thin blue line.

The Tories are a washout and as George Galloway said, the leader of the Labour party and the leader of the Tory party are just two cheeks of the same arrse.

Much as I feel like it sometime, I won't be voting for any extreme right party, but I do want to vote for a party which puts the rights and interests of British 'non religious fundamentalist' tax payers first and will not tolerate the sh*te we are seeing today with crime in general and farces involving Islamists who insist on wearing face masks when interacting with non Muslim children and who attempt to sue over it when they get the f*ck off tablet. I do not support Multi culturism. It doesn't work.

I want to vote for a party who has the balls to stand up to this sh*te and put it where it belongs, so I doubt that I will be voting.
  14. keep taking the pills son...I repeat, what has that got to do with voting UKIP?
  15. If I could bring myself not to vote then I'd be exactly the same mate.