Who will you vote for at the General Election 6?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, Apr 29, 2010.

?
  1. Labour

8.3%
  2. Conservatives

53.3%
  3. Lib Dems

12.2%
  4. BNP

11.7%
  5. UKIP

3.3%
  6. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Respect

0.6%
  8. SNP/PC

1.7%
  9. Unionist NI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Alliance NI

0.6%
  11. Nationalist/Republican NI

0.6%
  12. Others

1.1%
  13. Abstaining

0.6%
  14. Tactically against Labour

6.1%
  15. Tactically against Conservatives

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

The penultimate Arrse straw poll. Have you changed your opinion? If so, how and why?

24 Hours only.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

There is no clear favourite in my view, but I must take exception to the recently emerged Labour policy of verbal pensioner abuse.

3. Half of Clegg's policies just seem to be an inane regurgitation of the fact he is neithe Brown nor Cameron.

Brown is asking the electorate to trust him. HAHAHAHA

So I've gone for Cameron as he at least has some policies I agree with.

4. 76% so far for the Tories - of 13 votes in total.

I like Cameron.

I think Clegg is a smarmy twat on that note.

I blame Gordon Brown.

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Cameron is full of p1ss and wind

If he can't win by a landslide when the government of the day is so unpopular then he doesn't deserve the job

6. I cannot believe there are 32% of the members actually going to vote Labour. Amazing!!

7. Knocked that down by 2% with my vote.

8. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

L is for Labour. L is for lice!!

9. I was going to vote UKIP, but they have pulled their candidate from my area so I am left going Tory...

Tubs

10. Grow up mate,do you really think He,ll do as He says? The bloke is a bullsh1tter...If He gets in you,ll be very dissapointed within a year!

11. But of course Clegg & Brown are so much more trustworthy?

12. Actually, I voted on Monday, by post. Same as previous polls - SNP, tactically against Labour.

13. I'll admit, politics is not my strongest area - but I would hazard a guess that if Cameron doesn't win by a landslide, it's not down to him being undeserving. Consider that this GE comes at a time with record number of people on the social, as well as 13 years of people saying "I want to work, but I'll be better off on benefits". I would imagine there are plenty of people out there now relying on benefits, who will be voting for the party most likely to keep them. Money talks - merit walks.

14. Due to Labour's constituency changes it would take a miracle for the Tories to win by a landslide. If the 1979 election results were repeated (MT got an overall majority of 46 then), Cameron would have a majority of just 2 seats. He needs at least 45% of the poll to do it. Labour on the other hand only need 37% to get an overall majority - that's fair then.

15. Conservative - best of an apathetic bunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.