Who will you vote at the European elections?

Who will you vote at the European elections?

• Farage

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tories

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Others

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Politicians have delayed Brexit for so long that we'll probably be voting for the European elections. Who will you vote for?
For the UK to hold European elections would require an extension to Article 50 beyond the end of June. TM is unlikely to seek such an extension and IMO the EU member states are unlikely to grant it.

There's also the tiny little problem that the UK no longer has any seats in the European Parliament to elect people to.

For the UK to hold European elections would require an extension to Article 50 beyond the end of June. TM is unlikely to seek such an extension and IMO the EU member states are unlikely to grant it.

There's also the tiny little problem that the UK no longer has any seats in the European Parliament to elect people to.
So no deal? I doubt the government would choose a no deal Brexit because they delayed it for this long. If they were open to a no deal Brexit they would have declared it already.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Another political thread. :pissedoff::pissedoff:
Put this in the naafi and I’ll tell you where to put this thread along with my vote.

So no deal? I doubt the government would choose a no deal Brexit because they delayed it for this long. If they were open to a no deal Brexit they would have declared it already.
The British government couldn't agree the day of the week at the moment.

There are about 40 threads on Brexit and I usually avoid them as they are just echo chambers. This one is going the same road I assume.

Another delay. The only way to exit the EU is a No Deal but the government doesn't have the balls to declare a No Deal Brexit. I think the UK will stay in the EU.

DUP again.

Another delay. The only way to exit the EU is a No Deal but the government doesn't have the balls to declare a No Deal Brexit. I think the UK will stay in the EU.
Agreed, and have done for sometime. The dominoes are falling in a well laid plot to wreck Brexit. At least we have enough material for conspiracy books for the next 100 years.

Listening to the debates it has shown up the poor quality of Westminster MP's just hope memories are good enough by the next GE and we have a great cull, across the parties. A buch of stooges and self serving lackeys of Brux.