Who will you vote at the European elections?

Who will you vote at the European elections?

• Farage

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tories

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Others

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Interesting and amusing in equal measures that people still believe their opinion counts for anything.

The game was up two years ago, but the charade continues.

Interesting and amusing in equal measures that people still believe their opinion counts for anything.

The game was up two years ago, but the charade continues.
It did clearly say in the act of parliament that authorised it that it was advisory only and not binding.

It did clearly say in the act of parliament that authorised it that it was advisory only and not binding.
In which case, HMG could've said on day one, "Never mind what Dave said in print and in person, we will consider the result you returned and pursue business as we see fit as your elected representatives".

In which case, HMG could've said on day one, "Never mind what Dave said in print and in person, we will consider the result you returned and pursue business as we see fit as your elected representatives".
You are making the error of thinking any of them actually has a spine.

Apart from remainers, who will have a tendency to believe that anything to do with the EU is a gift from the gods, the EU parliament is nothing more than an ineffectual talking shop. Its function is to maintain the fiction that the EU is a democratic institution. The real power in the EU lies elsewhere, with a body of people who are accountable to nobody.

A vote cast for the EU parliament is a vote wasted.

Write something fattist about Flabbott on your ballot and see if the next helicopter to fly past you house is black or not and report back to us.

Before your door is battered in, of course.
Back ones?

That's the one, either it was binding or it wasn't, personally I think that Democracy is a process and any vote whether for a representative or referendum decision should be subject to recall. I was far too young to vote in that one, but I did hear people discussing it who obviously din't have a clue what the vote was for.
The government planned for both eventualities.

There was no ‘if you don’t bite for it you’re a right wing extremist’ both Micheal Foot, Tony Benn and Enoch Powell shared the same platform. ( much like Labours German norm MP Giselle Stuart shared the same platform as Boris as the EU issue isn’t left wing versus right wing. There’s pro and anti EU on the left and right if the spectrum but we’ve been criplled with name calling for those who disagree.

I wasn’t even born when they had it, but speaking to those who were, the media was spun up to portray a ‘the sky will fall in if we dont’ ignoringbthe other non EEC related economic factors be that were happening at the time.

Also, we voted for a common market and no one, not anybody could’ve predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Apart from remainers, who will have a tendency to believe that anything to do with the EU is a gift from the gods, the EU parliament is nothing more than an ineffectual talking shop. Its function is to maintain the fiction that the EU is a democratic institution. The real power in the EU lies elsewhere, with a body of people who are accountable to nobody.

Yet the Brexiteers suddenly believed our politicians when they promised we would leave the EU?

Votes are seldom wasted.

I love the way UKIP maxed out the expenses system to fund the party to exit the EU.

The government planned for both eventualities.

There was no ‘if you don’t bite for it you’re a right wing extremist’ both Micheal Foot, Tony Benn and Enoch Powell shared the same platform. ( much like Labours German norm MP Giselle Stuart shared the same platform as Boris as the EU issue isn’t left wing versus right wing. There’s pro and anti EU on the left and right if the spectrum but we’ve been criplled with name calling for those who disagree.

I wasn’t even born when they had it, but speaking to those who were, the media was spun up to portray a ‘the sky will fall in if we dont’ ignoringbthe other non EEC related economic factors be that were happening at the time.

Also, we voted for a common market and no one, not anybody could’ve predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union.
I think someone's been spinning you a line. I remember it clearly, and I certainly don't remember it being portrayed the way are describing it, and the collapse or otherwise of the Soviet Union had diddly squat to do with it either.

It gave UKIP traction

You are making the error of thinking they give a toss about what you want.
No they do, when it come to getting voted back in. They don't want to lose access to the trough.

That can be plan B , 73 Farages ripping the crap out the EU ******* would be enough for them to give in or kick us out, job done.
Presumably if they were to kick us out there would be no question of us "owing" them anything.

If you spoil your ballot paper or just stay in bed only the Eurofanatic Limp Dems and Greens will vote and we will send a load of Euro sycophants to Brux and the Mad Hatters Tea Party when they move to Strasbourg every few weeks to do the same thing as in Brux. btw if you know the name of your local MEP you are probably that MEP, no one else knows.

Well the far right Italian party are predicted to be Italys biggest party in the EU election, the one that hates foreigners and the EU.

They are in the group known as the Europe of Nations and Freedoms, throw in a few more right wing populist parties plus if we are in the UKIP/Farrage MEPs and they could over take the liberals and become 3rd biggest party.

Happy days